1991 f350

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This isn't urgent but my 79 250 plow truck is getting a little rusty. I think I can get a few more years out of it but the time will come when I have to take it off the road.

I am looking for a 1991 (would consider OBS) F-350 regular cab long bed, IDI, SRW, would like 4x4 but I have a D60 I can swap in, E4OD, would like XLT or lariat package, don't need a bed and I have a spare IDI I can use if it had a bad motor.

The main thing I am looking for is a solid frame and cab. It will be in the salt but I want to start with a solid platform. If anyone knows or sees something I would like to know. I'm not afraid to drive to get it and don't have a budget but want something within reason.

Thanks....

manimal

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1990 F'250' XLT LARIAT 4wd, FRESH E4OD, 4.10 gears,TTB, white with BLUE interior. 135k miles, Alcoas, clean title, NO RUST, engine runs GREAT despite having 17yr old fuel in it(see my threads). I have never taken it out on the highway due to the tires. But I have driven it around my neighborhood several times and it runs great,shifts perfect. New glow plugs(ZD9), new return line kit from TYPE4, good batteries(new but were blems because stickers had fallen off...AC DELCOs Gr65), NEW upper/Lower hoses. FRESH Rotella EL coolant(RED). Clean California title in my name. $2000. If youre interested,we can talk more. Let me know. Thanks

manimal

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol, yes. He mentioned "possibly" being interested in it in one of my threads, so I posted in his WANT ad. I would just have it shipped. Last time I sold a truck back east was to someone is MassiveTwoShits and it cost them about $1000 to ship from Cali to them. When hey got the truck, the bed was already sold for the cost of shipping...they wanted a flatbed.

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know,paying to ship a clean west or southern truck for that kind of $ can be like spending pennies on the dollar compared to fixing an old one around these parts,considering how bad the rust can get,so he may want to strongly consider your offer.
A ford reman E4OD goes for around 2k alone,so if you have any paperwork showing it's miles on it,that could go a long ways.You've got her priced to sell without proof though.

Last edited:

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know,paying to ship a clean west or southern truck for that kind of $ can be like spending pennies on the dollar compared to fixing an old one around these parts,considering how bad the rust can get,so he may want to strongly consider your offer.
A ford reman E4OD goes for around 2k alone,so if you have any paperwork showing it's miles on it,that could go a long ways.You've got her priced to sell without proof though.

exactly.... there are trucks for sale around here but there all at the junk point, or if I could find a good one the price tag is totally unrealistic.

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol, yes. He mentioned "possibly" being interested in it in one of my threads, so I posted in his WANT ad. I would just have it shipped. Last time I sold a truck back east was to someone is MassiveTwoShits and it cost them about $1000 to ship from Cali to them. When hey got the truck, the bed was already sold for the cost of shipping...they wanted a flatbed.

thanks for the info. ill send you a pm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramtough01

Members online