1990 Ford Bronco 4BT swap

BrandonMag

Dana 50 rebuilder
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks, guys. I'll be back in the not-too-distant future. Just got some other life stuff going on for awhile.

BrandonMag

Dana 50 rebuilder
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, life has happened. Again. We sold the house in Milwaukie and moved to The Dalles. It's been a great adventure.

Unfortunately for this build thread, I sold the Bronco. It just didn't fit into my near- and medium-term plans. It was a fun project; I wish I could have been able to do more to it. For the time being, I've got some other goals to focus on.

I will pick up another project in the future. And when I do, I'll post it up on here. :cheers:

lotzagoodstuff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats Brandon. I really like it out there in the Dalles, and I am guessing you did pretty good selling in Portland right now as the market is pretty scorching hot right now.

Projects come and go, like the ebb and flow of your life. Unless it's a truly sentimental project, I'm of the opinion that your projects change with your life's priorities.

Take care and stay in touch!

FordGuy100

Reaction score
I ate at a burgerville in the Dalles once. Also tested the OSU FSAE car up in Dallesport airway. That's all the experience I have with the dalles. Its nice there though.

BrandonMag

Dana 50 rebuilder
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks, guys. The Dalles is great: way smaller than Portland. If there's more than four or five cars at a stoplight, it's unusual.

There's a rather large tech company that's building a data center out here. It looks like I'll be busy for awhile.

I still have the DT360. I'll probably end up dropping it into something some day.

BrandonMag

Dana 50 rebuilder
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another oil burner in The Dalles!

Yes, but I sold the house and all of my toys. Now, I just own the F-450. Someday I'll get back to building a truck with a diesel engine. In the meantime, I have other priorities.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FordLTDiesel

Members online