1989 f350 lariat 4x4. diesel

Danoflapper

Reaction score
I'm looking to sell my truck but don't know what to ask. It's very solid for a Michigan truck. It's an '89 f350 lariat. It has a 7.3 naturally aspriated engine with a c6 automatic transmission. It's 4x4 so it has a bw1353 transfercase and a king pin dana 60 front axle. It has 4.10 gears i'm pretty sure. It has 214,000 miles on it. Unknown mileage on engine, was supposed to have been a dealer's diesel reman. Starts and runs great. The SCA's are in check. Has a goose neck plate. No chips or cracks in the windshield. Cruise control works. When I bought it about a year ago it had new front brakes and a new starter. Clean title.

This is all new as of July 2013. I've only put 2600 miles on it since then.

Tires 315/75/16 BFG A/T
Return lines
Glow plugs
Door hinge pins and bushings
Fluids
Window felts
V-belts
Radiator and heater hoses
Radiator support
Front fenders
900cca batteries
Air and fuel filters
Core support mounts
Oem wheel arch trim
Mp3/cd/ipod stereo and speakers
Full manifold back 3" dynomax exhaust w/ 5" stainless tip
Two tone paint job & bodyside molding

Bad stuff:
The steering Column is floppy.

Currently there is a broken vacuum line and heat only works on defrost.

Supposed to have power locks and windows, the power locks don't work and only the passenger window is power. The driver's side window is manual hand crank.

The paint job is my first attempt, so it's not perfect by anymeans, but it isn't terrible. There are a few runs. I can take pictures of them. There is overspray from the two tone tan inside the doorjambs and between the cab and box. Also, if you open the fuel doors, they are red inside instead of tan. Very shiny, pretty nice finish. There is one tiny spot of rust over the drivers side rear wheel arch, and the very bottom of the passenger side cab corner --- will take picture. The body is dented in spots, not totally straight. Nothing too major. The body side molding is wavy. I'm embarassed about that part of the truck.

The volt/fuel/water temp/ oil press gauges do not work. Has autometer mechanical oil press/ water temp gauges in an A-pillar pod.

The seat is worn out, Judging by the seat and the steering column, I'm certain a rhinocerous drove this truck for atleast a few years.

No cupholders

I'm not sure what to ask, surely I have more into it than I can get out of it. Help me set a fair price for both of us.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
720Diesel

Members online