1988 f250 w/a 7.3L na

smithrngr

Reaction score
i have a 1988 f250 xlt lariat 4x4 with a 5 speed in it for sale. it has the 7.3L diesel in it. the motor has about 150,000 on it. I have put a new starter in it along with a alt and clutch kit and a slave cylinder and a master along with a brake master cylinder. it has a new radiator in it to. new heater core. I have also put a new set of warn hubs in it but also have the ford ones too. i has power windows and locks cruise and a/c tilt wheel. and am/fm cassete radio. it needs a brake line in it . it was running when parked 4 years ago. i am asking $1500.00 dollers for it. i pulled it around front i was going to get it running agin but just don't have any time to do so my loose is someone's gain, i have over what i am asking between the motor and other parts. i know there are other things i put on it but just can't think. i am located in ny about a hour south of rochester and about the same from corning and 2 hours from buffalo and syracuse. my pics are too big to go through so pm me and i'll send them you. thanks for looking. truck has a clear title also.

Last edited:

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
could i get your zip code and pics and miles on truck to jwitmer-at-dentsply.com

-at- = @:D
thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online