1987 6.9idi won't start

Storm02

Reaction score
Ok will do. I'll throw new glow plugs in and try holding the throttle open. Thank you for the help. I'm sure I'll be back later down the road for some reason.

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok will do. I'll throw new glow plugs in and try holding the throttle open. Thank you for the help. I'm sure I'll be back later down the road for some reason.

Make sure you follow up regardless please! I'm hoping a little more cranking will get you there but if not we'll see what we can do!

Storm02

Reaction score
Make sure you follow up regardless please! I'm hoping a little more cranking will get you there but if not we'll see what we can do!

Ill be sure to. Though I won't be able to work on it until Saturday due to where the truck is.

Storm02

Reaction score
So terribly sorry for the radio silence. Just a lot going on and haven't seen the truck in over 2 months. The owner had gotten major surgery and is recovering, I don't wanna risk getting the old guy sick or possibly giving him the corona. I haven't forgot about all the advice and I hope to get back on the the truck and get it running and driving and making it a nice welding rig. Thank you for the help sorry again. W

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online

No members online now.