1986 f350 4x4 cc diesel So Cal

boggin79ford

Reaction score
yes this truck used to be a ranch truck then was used as a tow truck for a while and the bed was swapped. I have been using this truck at my ranch just to haul stuff around and all i have done to it is clean it up a bit and primered it.

and yes the shifter was like that when i bought the truck im not to fond of it but it works.

bike-maker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine has the same identity crisis.
Guys like us that stare these old trucks all the time will pick them out, but nobody else will notice. Previous owner of my truck owned it for 10 years and never realized the wheel openings were different until I pointed it out to him.
Around these parts, the 4x4 crew cabs of this vintage are really rare.

boggin79ford

Reaction score
ill also include a set of front 4" lift springs with it as well as a hitch and bumper.

and if anyones interested there is a 85 f250 sc 4wd parts truck local to me with a complete straight body and bed in really great shape for $350 bucks

Thatguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
for 2k that truck would sell here in hours.

yep, here it would have lasted about an hour. Tempted to buy it and bring it back here to sell for a tidy profit....... wife said no, there is no guarantee I could sell it and we have just enough to pay our bill through the winter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online