1986 f350 4x4 cc diesel So Cal

boggin79ford

Reaction score
1986 ford f350 4wd with a 6.9l diesel, t19 4 speed manual trans, hp dana 60 kingpin front axle, sterling 10.25 rear both with 3:54 gears. truck runs and drives but needs work (maybe injectors and/or injection pump?, and some other tlc). truck has no rust and it has a clean title. asking $2300 obo located in santa clarita, ca 91390

You must be registered for see images attach

boggin79ford

Reaction score
some more pics

dakotajeep

Patrolling
Reaction score
Personally, I would love to buy this...but distance is the factor I cant overcome. I am enjoying the rustlessness. The only thing its missing is a 5 speed then I would really have to think it over!

Hope this sells soon!!!

Thad

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
I enjoy that 90% of your posts are informative while simultaneously negative or insulting....

THad

Neither. Just informative. A lot of people would miss that MAJOR detail

he's just Brad, iirc i seen somewhere the truck he drove to high school was an 80s with a 90s model bed :D

You are correct. I had an 83 truck w a 90 bed. In 93 when I built the truck there was no such thing as a rust free 80-86 bed in the North east

Last edited:

Silver Burner

Burnin' Oil&Rubber
Reaction score
Nice truck for the price! Amazing how the front seat looks great but the BACK seat is destroyed! Also, no tach. Great truck for a great price though. Those 83-86 CC's have gotta be getting rare. I almost never see any bricknose's either, except for Russ's.

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
The reason the front seat is nice and the rear is destroyed is they have been swapped.... I have seen that several times...... I have a good seat back there, and this one is trashed.... I will just put the bad one back there and use the good one up here....

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Personally, I would love to buy this...but distance is the factor I cant overcome. I am enjoying the rustlessness. The only thing its missing is a 5 speed then I would really have to think it over!

Hope this sells soon!!!

Thad
rustlessness....a newly minted word for OB ;Sweet

Nice truck for the price! Amazing how the front seat looks great but the BACK seat is destroyed! Also, no tach. Great truck for a great price though. Those 83-86 CC's have gotta be getting rare. I almost never see any bricknose's either, except for Russ's.

they may be rare, but they're not selling well at all.
my CC dually hasn't gotten a serious bite in two years. -cuss-cuss