1985 F350 Crew Cab 4x4 C6 6.9L - $1500

AZDIRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SOLD - 1985 F350 Crew Cab 4x4 C6 6.9L - $1500

SOLD - 1500 for the whole truck, comes with all the parts I have in the garage (enough to fill the bed, and then some).

HAS LOW OIL PRESSURE AT IDLE (see post in 6.9/7.3 section). Price may go up if I fix this problem (will be changin out oil cooler) Please Read On:

Please call if interested and I can run down the list of new parts and upgrades, and then run through the list of parts/upgrade parts that come with it. 9O6-458-24O5.

All new driveline joints (frt & rear), hydroboost brake system from F450 installed (braking power is AMAZING), new brake pads all around, new wheel bearings in front. New water pump, fan clutch, brakes, rebuilt oil cooler, Alpine stereo, new headliner, newish Dual Optima Yellow top (deep cycle and starting) batteries, comes with new starter (spare, didn't need it), headlight relay upgrade, running light relay upgrade, all new Beru glow plugs, comes with a set of remanned BB code injectors (has remanned AA injectors in it now), remanned injector pump (not sure on mileage on pump and injectors in motor). New driver side door seal. Has new ISSPRO pyrometer. Fancy Alpine head unit and Alpine door speakers.

Also comes with two fuel tanks with known-good sending units, the rear is a plastic high capacity. Comes with two new Ford-supplied front doors with good weatherstrip and new towing mirrors. Comes with a newer style combination fuel filter/water seperator to replace the two seperate systems on the truck. Comes with a good spare injector pump and hard lines. Comes with good passenger side door weatherstrip.

Comes with 6" lift kit (blocks & shocks for the rear, new springs and drop barckets for the front, drop pitman arm, drop crossmember). ALSO comes with a full set of F450 springs: I left the shackles and frame brackets on the springs because they fit the frame on this truck. Also comes with the overloads and frame bump stops for them (also off of the F450). COmes with a decent vynil front seat, same color as existing interior. Spare radiator. Spare air cleaner assembly. Spare set of door hinges with tight bushings. Comes with all F450 badges if you want to get creative. Come with spare oil cooler. Comes with spare set of BERU glow plugs. Spare CDR valve. Comes with engine glow plug harness and new controller from an 87-up truck, this is a great upgrade. Comes with a set of 4 load range E tires with 65-70% tread and no weather checking. Also comes with set of 6 dually tires and wheels, if you wanted to make it a dually. I also have a set of dually wheel hubs that would fit the D50 or a D60 (if you swapped one in).

ALSO- I will throw in a D60 Front axle with 3.73 gears, King Pin, and set of 4.11 gears for $500 if you buy the truck. This would be a direct bolt in since it is from a early 90s F350.

Please call as there is definitly stuff I am missing.

You can start, run, and drive this truck no problem, but oil pressure is low at idle. Has compression in mid to upper 400s. Has either 125 or 225 on the clock, which is confirmed by condition of drivers seat and pedals. Truck is painted black with tractor supply equipment enamel. All body mounts are solid, floor is solid. Some rust on pass rear rocker, some rust on front fenders, a little over rear wheel wells. Interior is good for the age, seats are a little stained but may come clean. Alignment is good, steering is pretty tight, does NOT go through tires.

C6 Auto w/ 4.11 gears

This deal might not last, if I end up finding a motor for it. In the mean time I will be changing the oil cooler again. If I fix the low oil pressure issue, price will go up.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Pretty good deal there, I am interested and saw that you were in MI,..then I did a Mapquest, 7.5 hour drive and stay still stay in one state,...sorry your are a little far.

Should sell quick tho,...

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
why do all the good deals gotta come when i aint got no money and then there high when i do have money? haha