1 Parting Out 1989 F250 Ex cab.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Hi there,

I need two sensors off the engine, the high idle temperature sender that screws into the block on the passenger side and the other temperature sender that screws into the driver's side of the block. I think that it is the high coolant temperature sender or something like that. It has a small threaded rod onto which you hook the wire. Thanks.

Yup I got em both, $25.00 shipped.

Let me now..;Sweet

tractorman86

Reaction score
how much for the door panels? are they still tight, any cracks? i need a set pretty bad and i aint going to spend no $280 on new nonmatching crap that i am going to have to paint anyway, thanks
oh yea how about the lights ontop of the cab W/wiring?

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
The Door Panels are in excellent shape! I should keep them for Big Ed :sly

$125.00 shipped for both.

The Cab Lights look good, they are all solid as is the plastic but there are some visable cracks in the front of them. Not cracked through but hairline. $30.00 shipped for all lights and wiring.

I also have some brand new aftermarket chrome lights for sale in the IDI Rally thread that may be an option for you as well.

Here are some pics of the Door Panels:

Attachments

• IMG_2050.jpg
    IMG_2050.jpg
    413.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2049.JPG
    IMG_2049.JPG
    968.6 KB · Views: 6

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there any chance I could get the outside door locks, and a key to work in them? I think they should fit an 86...

And perhaps you'd be willing to part with the deep pan cover for the C6?

tractorman86

Reaction score
so $155 for the lights and panels, i might be in for that. i just had to buy a couple of tires, of course they are 315/75R16 mud tires so i am tapped for the moment but that is the best deal i have come accrost in quite a while. a guy owes me $250 so maybe i can get that from him.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Is there any chance I could get the outside door locks, and a key to work in them? I think they should fit an 86...

And perhaps you'd be willing to part with the deep pan cover for the C6?

I will check to see if the keys work and let you know.

I don't have a deep pan cover for the C6 avaliable, the parts truck just has the stock one. Where did you see that?

And how about the outside mirrors??

The left side mirror glass is broken, the bracket and extension are good, the right side is all good. Do you need the whole mirror and brackets or just the head?

so $155 for the lights and panels, i might be in for that. i just had to buy a couple of tires, of course they are 315/75R16 mud tires so i am tapped for the moment but that is the best deal i have come accrost in quite a while. a guy owes me $250 so maybe i can get that from him.

Sounds good, Let me know,..

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will check to see if the keys work and let you know.

I don't have a deep pan cover for the C6 avaliable, the parts truck just has the stock one. Where did you see that?

The left side mirror glass is broken, the bracket and extension are good, the right side is all good. Do you need the whole mirror and brackets or just the head?

Sounds good, Let me know,..

I thought about it and don't really need the mirrors, but am still very interested in seeing if you have keys for the door locks. If you do, I would be seriously interested in getting them from you. Is the center console spoken for? Let me know on these things, and if you have a price. You can PM me if you want, but I'm ok here.

As for the deep pan on the tranny, I am not sure where I got that from. But since I just mentioned the C6 I have a HUGE question, do you have the kick down rod or cable for it? THAT I would be seriously interested in.

Thanks...

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I thought about it and don't really need the mirrors, but am still very interested in seeing if you have keys for the door locks. If you do, I would be seriously interested in getting them from you. Is the center console spoken for? Let me know on these things, and if you have a price. You can PM me if you want, but I'm ok here.

As for the deep pan on the tranny, I am not sure where I got that from. But since I just mentioned the C6 I have a HUGE question, do you have the kick down rod or cable for it? THAT I would be seriously interested in.

Thanks...

I have both key locks and they both work. The center counsol is avaliable, the latch button is broke off but the rest is in good shape.
I don't think I have the kick down rod. but I may have my old one that came off my truck from the conversion. I will have to dig around for that tomorrow and let you know.

Figure $40.00 for the locks and counsel shipped, If I have the kickdown add $10.00.
I will let you know on that tomorrow.
Thanks!

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
still got the glow plug controller and parts....seems my harness decided to melt down the main connector between it and the battery....ugh...

razorback

Full Access Member
Reaction score
have a steering wheel/horn pad combo? mines an 87 so i want to get that "style" or as close as possible. or if you just have the horn pad ill take that.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online