'03 dodge w/PMT

CatIronSlave

Reaction score
Hi guys here i am again looking to recieve information but still have nothing relavant to share. Last week I installed Bullydog's PMT on my '03, thing ran great pulling my 8500lbs of weekend home up and over the divide, but like most things I've got questions.

1. Has anyone else run this on an '03?

2. My boost maxs at exactly 30psi, is this the limit of the factory sensor?

3. Which trans came on the '03 47 or 48?

4. Is crazy larry out there for my 03? do I want it?

mgola

mgola
Reaction score
the pmt is a good chip/ programmer havent tried it myself but i can answer a few questions for ya. #2 the stock turbo is only good to around that area. some a lil more some a lil less. the closer you get to the 30psi mark it may turn on some mil codes. for more boost go with a larger turbo and lookinto the defuel rates on you PMT. be sure to set you boost limiter. #3 your truck should have the 48re mine does. #4 crazy larry. yes and dont. if ya like that 48re you wont like it for long. the torque converter cant handle much more than about 90 horse without slipping. plus if your on it hard i have heard of input shafts snapping during converter lockup. but if your gonna build it up or get an ats or some other than its a good canidate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online