Official 2010 IDI Rally Thread

kas83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since it's so close to home, and I should have my IDI this weekend, I'd like to try and make it. Currently out of work, so it will depend on the new job situation. If anything I'd drive down for the timing clinic Saturday and the Railway Museum Sunday.

janos1

That's gonna hurt
Reaction score
this thread is for the midwestern group and as far as I know there isn't one planned for the NW guys so that means there is an opening for you to put one together..... hint hint hint.

I would bet that if you started a thread that you would see it materialize.... the line from the movie "build it and they will come" holds true with this group.

Do you know of any in the SE? FL, GA, AL?

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Do you know of any in the SE? FL, GA, AL?

Nope... the only one that I know of that is longer than one day is the one that Chris is hosting in this coming July.... I will give the same advice build it and they will come - this has been proven time and time again. Normally the first year of something like that it's sort of small but then as guys get back and yak it up on here about all the fun they had and that they wished it was longer then the following year it grows and grows and grows.... We didn't have much planned one year for the midwestern area as the July rally was down in Chatty TN that year and I couldn't make it because of work so I threw one together in my area a month later and guys showed up - turned out to be an excellent time and I have been asked about when the next one was going to happen. Trust me build it and they will come works with this group.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Nope... the only one that I know of that is longer than one day is the one that Chris is hosting in this coming July.... I will give the same advice build it and they will come - this has been proven time and time again. Normally the first year of something like that it's sort of small but then as guys get back and yak it up on here about all the fun they had and that they wished it was longer then the following year it grows and grows and grows.... We didn't have much planned one year for the midwestern area as the July rally was down in Chatty TN that year and I couldn't make it because of work so I threw one together in my area a month later and guys showed up - turned out to be an excellent time and I have been asked about when the next one was going to happen. Trust me build it and they will come works with this group.

I'll second that!

Yup, even Darrins little Big Ed makes a rally rally has even grown over the past 4 years.
Heck, I never knew who Chris was till then. Now we've been discussing the optimal design for a **** stirrer.:rotflmao

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We have all kinds of forums for planning other rallies on the BOOB site, but a lot of the forums for other areas not mentioned are not often used, if at all. :(

FORDMAN41291

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since it's so close to home, and I should have my IDI this weekend, I'd like to try and make it. Currently out of work, so it will depend on the new job situation. If anything I'd drive down for the timing clinic Saturday and the Railway Museum Sunday.

lucky lol

diesel4me2

Camping is more importanter!
Reaction score

i hope you can make it down, even if you don't have a truck. it's all about the people.

the only one that I know of that is longer than one day is the one that Chris is hosting in this coming July.

it will be a blast.
with any luck, i should have more of the upgrades done and i'll need my co-pilot for test runs. you available?

Heck, I never knew who Chris was till then. Now we've been discussing the optimal design for a **** stirrer.:rotflmao

i've got some new ideas. :D i might even draw a pic or two:rotflmao:rotflmao

lucky lol

it's not that far.. come on up and stay a spell ;Sweet

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
You betcha buddy.... We gotta find the next weak link... but next time can we at least look like we are in the race with Ron????

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
You betcha buddy.... We gotta find the next weak link... but next time can we at least look like we are in the race with Ron????

I'm sure he'll be real willing to search for it that close to home! I just wish there was an in cab camera on each of you when that let loose...that had to be funny as hell!

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
I'm sure he'll be real willing to search for it that close to home! I just wish there was an in cab camera on each of you when that let loose...that had to be funny as hell!

That could be arranged Scott.:sly

diesel4me2

Camping is more importanter!
Reaction score

:D definitely

:D:D you know me all to well

That could be arranged Scott.:sly

:D:D:D got a camera? so let it be written, so let it be done. :hail

fury9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have no excuse NOT to go! It's really close to where I live and I can't wait for mel's timing clinic and the show'n'shine