Official 2010 IDI Rally Thread

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
I hope we can make it up. I was planning on going to BG, but could not get the time off. Only time and the vacation schedule will tell. If I cannot get the time off for the whole event, I hope I can drive up for a short visit.

Maybe I can make it up in time to get my truck timed........

sootman73

Reaction score
well this is much closer to me. only four hours of driving! lol i'm sure i'll be there. may even be able to get camper and not get flooded!!

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmm... I guess the seller of this item must be the one going back to stock. After all.... I think he had one of the most modded trucks out there.

Well if I only brought 1 truck, what would the other 2 have to do the rest of the year? After all, they got to get driven some time.... LOL Hmm...actually, by next year who knows what will be on the road. Scarlet Moose maybe?

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
Hmm... I guess the seller of this item must be the one going back to stock. After all.... I think he had one of the most modded trucks out there.

Now that's a deal right there.

Well if I only brought 1 truck, what would the other 2 have to do the rest of the year? After all, they got to get driven some time.... LOL Hmm...actually, by next year who knows what will be on the road. Scarlet Moose maybe?

You need more kids so you can bring more trucks. Or else stash the Moose tail and tug the bronco over and Matthias can drive Grahams truck with his on a trailer. $900 for fuel? Chump change. Plus throw in the extra campsite so you have room for all the rides. Give me a few more minutes and I'll spend a lot more of your money.

Methinks you should speak up about '11 in east PA right. . .about. . .NOW!

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
I's just thinkin'. . .by July this thread is going to be 127 pages long and the basic details will have been restated on every other page because no one will check page 1.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
I's just thinkin'. . .by July this thread is going to be 127 pages long and the basic details will have been restated on every other page because no one will check page 1.

:rotflmao:rotflmao
Sad but true Barn, sad but true.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Made my reservation for July 1st through the 5th. I got an RV site so I can have electric and water for my tent. If I luck out and get an RV, I park it there instead. She didn't give me a site number. She said the site will be assigned once everyone has registered.:dunno

Anyway, I'm set for another IDI weekend. But, I'll be alone this year as Missy will not camp in the tent with me.cookoo

Now, the question is........ drive the crew cab or the single cab?

Heath

Last edited:

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Made my reservation for July 1st through the 5th. I got an RV site so I can have electric and water for my tent. If I luck out and get an RV, I park it there instead. She didn't give me a site number. She said the site will be assigned once everyone has registered.:dunno

Anyway, I set for another IDI weekend. But, I'll be alone this year as Missy will not camp in the tent with me.cookoo

Now, the question is........ drive the crew cab or the single cab?

Heath

Hey Heath, I'm sellin the 18' trailer. Ya could pick it up on the way thru.;Sweet

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dieselmainiac

Members online

No members online now.