Official 2010 IDI Rally Thread

Pearl_Diesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have to reserve, or can you just come and park for a couple nights? I've got a two horse gooseneck (with living quarters) i'm building that would be real nice to sleep in.

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
Do you have to reserve, or can you just come and park for a couple nights? I've got a two horse gooseneck (with living quarters) i'm building that would be real nice to sleep in.

Do yourself a favor and reserve a site. Every year it seems that the campground we book fills up and it'd be a shame if you couldn't come. Most CG's have a 2 week cancellation policy, so you won't be charged until then. Check post #1 for cancellation information.

OOPS no cancellation policy on thread 1. Chris do you know what that is?

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool. Matthias pretty much had to park "next door" this year, so I was hoping we could keep them together, but if not it's really not that big a deal.

diesel4me2

Camping is more importanter!
Reaction score
Do yourself a favor and reserve a site. Every year it seems that the campground we book fills up and it'd be a shame if you couldn't come. Most CG's have a 2 week cancellation policy, so you won't be charged until then. Check post #1 for cancellation information.

OOPS no cancellation policy on thread 1. Chris do you know what that is?

sorry, i put it in on page one, two week notice. i would recommend reserving a spot. our reservation deadline is may31, after that they open the spots i have held for reservation to the public

fx4wannabe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would like to try and make it out. Haven't been to one since Chattanooga a few yrs back. Gotta get the truck road worthy and some time off.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chris,
When is the best time to call these campground people? I've been trying to get ahold of them for over a week to make a reservation, and all I ever get is their answering machine.

1994Diesel

Constantly thinking
Reaction score
Im saving my pennies so i can go to this, and make my truck and camper road trip worthy. Its exciting to think that i get to meet people from the forum with idis and with the same passion i have.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Im saving my pennies so i can go to this, and make my truck and camper road trip worthy. Its exciting to think that i get to meet people from the forum with idis and with the same passion i have.

Justin it will be money well spent.;Sweet

Keep on Gary and then you guys could convoy out. He's most definitely got enough spare parts behind his seat to cover a breakdown.;Sweet

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Justin.....That's great! I hope you can come. Gary really changed the game by coming all the way from California this July. You will have a great time and it is worth it. Like Ron said, try and work out a convoy with Gary.

Hope to see you there.

Heath

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
this thread is for the midwestern group and as far as I know there isn't one planned for the NW guys so that means there is an opening for you to put one together..... hint hint hint.

I would bet that if you started a thread that you would see it materialize.... the line from the movie "build it and they will come" holds true with this group.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RustyNail351

Members online