2008 IDI Ralley

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ah! OK, that sounds good. I knew it was probably buried in here somewhere.

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Firewood already there. Think this will be enough?
You must be registered for see images attach

And a couple of the Hillbilly slide just to "wet" your appetite

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Is that slide at the campground? Thats cool. My kids will be psychd, they were bummed there was no pool.

Looks like its another "down to the wire" trip. Got the trailer from storage and cleaned it up today. Still have to finish polishing and waxing the r/s of the truck. Then pack up, go grocery shopping, make sure we have everything for camping, and load the truck up with tools, parts, bikes, etc. Then clean the house, because it hate comming home to a dirty house. (but that just might get skipped)
Roll out on Thursday morn, meet Mel and head to the campground. Can't wait to see everyone.;Sweet
John

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Yep the slide is at the campground. It quite long and the plastic is covering sawdust to make for a soft landing. Kids LOVED it.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
T - minus 24 hrs and counting. Weather forecast looks great. No ice build up on the road draft tube, so we are go for launch! :D

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
so is there wifi availible that you can send these pics????? got to filter some oil and upgrade my fuel pump tonight for my trip. looks like i should bring my bikini to.:D

Michael Fowler

Reaction score
I am leaving work NOW!!!!!!
Home, finish up loading and leaving by 2:30 ( I hope). We expect to be on our site 5 hours later. Wooo Wooo!

jw2644

Reaction score
I'm thinking of turbocharging my '94 how much labor involved, and is it worth the cost? Which kit did you install.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
We are ready to roll, I got home tonight at 8PM with a truck load of parts. We are in a severe thunder storm watch till 1:30 AM and it is raining cats and dogs. I still have to unload the truck, hook up the 5ver, and re load the parts.

So we either do it in the rain, or do it at 4:am so we can meet Ron in 3 rivers by 7am. So Lori I and put on some hats and coats and head out in the rain. I straped a flashlight to my head, and we got-er-done! It took about 45 minutes and we got soaking wet. but we are ready to pull out by 5:30 am!

See yall tomorrow! :thumbsup:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We're out of here! See everybody in New Centerville. :D :D :D :D :D

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
getting ready to roll oput. we're leaving tonight instead of Friday. still gonna hook up with 69Oiler. Should be there around 8-9 depending on traffic and weather. Someone have the fire ready;Sweet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk

Members online