2008 IDI Ralley

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
Official dates are Friday July 4 -Monday July 7th.
Official campground is Huston's Hickory Hollow Campground in New Centerville PA. located about 6 miles south of Somerset PA.
here are some pictures of the campground
any questions or comments, or suggestions email me at [email protected]
Nick

Mike is it ok if this thread stays in the IDI forum as well as the events.

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
We are registered under the Eastern IDI Ralley .
TALK to Laurie only, she is our contact at the campground.
The full hook up sites are in the area surounded by Clearview Rd.
As for rates standard rate is $24.00 plus a $3.00 surcharge per night for friday, saturday and sunday because it is a holiday weekend.
One way $$$ can be saved is by being a member of Passport America which is a discount camping club that is good at many campgrounds for 50 % off. each campground has its own rules. Hickory Hollow is a member campground. Membership can be gotten from them
then the only nights that would be full price is friday and saturday.You must also pay cash for the discount.

Sites will be held until the middle of March.
as of now there is 1 cabin available, 21 WES sites 14 WE sites, and tent sites available
A Credit card is needed to reserve sites.
cancellation policy is 48 hrs notice, or you will be charged for 1 night.
if we have 20 sites reserved then the pavillion rental is free up to 50 people.
Day guests will be charged $3.00 each payable to Nick and Tina NOT the campground. This is to cover any people over 50 in the pavillion. Day guests must check in at the office.
Any questions just ask,
Nick

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's OK with me if it stays here! Be that as it may, folks should remember we keep the BOOB going for IDI Related events always, so if you can't find the info here, take a look over there.

I've got it in my sig as usual now too.

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
Mel can ya make it a sticky.
The link to the Boob site is good, But if your not a member ya cant see it. And even if ya are a member since they changed to yuku it is PIA to log on at times.
Nick

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sticky done. Let me know about the Yuku thing. I didn't realize anyone was having a problem.

funnyman06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
aw i live in Souther Cali, thats like a 2500 mile drive. Is there ever one closer to me?

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
aw i live in Souther Cali, thats like a 2500 mile drive. Is there ever one closer to me?

There used to be a west coast rally but it sort of fizzled out over time - so build it they will come. If no one is stepping up to host one then that means it you.

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
Carla and I have had one of the cabins reserved since this was announced in the summer/fall. However (there's always a however), in the last two weeks my daughter has received her Congressional nomination and solidified her acceptance into the Air Force Academy for the next school year.:thumbsup: What does this have to do with the IDI Rally you say? She has to report to the Academy within days of the Rally. That's going to put a hinderance on my vacation time, finances, and the desire for momma to travel 1350 miles one way after her baby moves out of the house for good. Time will tell, but it may be yet another year for us.

Tom

HammerDown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's been a few years since I've had the pleasure of being in the good company of what I consider some of the finest people I've ever meet...so come the time (if) I still have my Truck...I may just have to do a drive-by. ;Sweet

*PS I think it was the 2002 Pa Rally I met all you great people at. I recall I just turned 150,000 on the clock. And now just busted 180,000. So you can tell, I covered a lot of miles in 6 years...lol

Last edited:

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Ray - I don't care if you show up in a Honda Accord or bicycle - you will always be welcome in my campsite buddy. Heck I'll be there and will be riding a goat so....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7