Reaction score
looking forward to drifting the cc dually around those barrels:rotflmao
showing up on thursday leaving sunday
chris

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been trying and trying to get the wife to agree to camp in the tent again this year. The campground has no free cabins for that weekend and she's not too keen on tent camping with the baby, trooper, and myself.:dunno I'm going to keep up the endless harassment in hopes of getting her to cave. Hope to be there, but it's still up in the air. Was looking at trying to find a used TT camper, but I'm still paying for my house in Toledo on top of my house here in Kentucky.:mad: :puke: Therefore, the camper is not in the budget.

Anyone want to buy a house in Toledo????:D cookoo

Heath

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heath, let's do another Red Lobster meet on February 24th, and get to work on her! I'll post an event on the BOOB.

84TD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need to get a shirt count too. Please respond to the BOOB.

Dang it, I have to be approved now. I was on the BOOB before as 84td, when I try and do a reset password is says user name not found, when I try to make a new account as 84td it says username taken, go figure? Anyways, I am going to try and make it this year. Sounds fun!!!

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your in. Sorry about the approval thing. I'm looking into automating that.

Michael Fowler

Reaction score
Sharon has started her new job, and has requested time off so we can attend. We have to wait until the manger gets around to approving her request--or not.

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
Ok guy and gals,
I got a email from the campground yesterday asking how many more families are going to book? They have a group 6 more families that would like to camp the same time. We have until Mar.15 to make reservations. After that she is going to relaese the spots. I can't believe how fast this thing is coming. So please even if you are not 100% sure get booked. You can always cancel and get a refund. As of today we only have 6 reservations and I know there are more coming!. Any questions please ask.
Thanks
Tina

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
I can't believe how fast this thing is coming.

That's an understatement. Hosting the rally is the fastest way to make a year go by.

So please even if you are not 100% sure get booked. You can always cancel and get a refund.
Thanks
Tina

Seriously, folks we had quite a few who missed out on spots last year because they procrastinated.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Well all, I am kind of in limbo as far as the whole divorce thing goes. Some know why I can't commit at this time, but at this point, I would like to plan on being there, but can't do anything about it - suffice it to say, there are things going on in my divorce process that this would not be a good time to do such a thing.

My final hearing is 3/4 if she doesn't get a continuance and my attorney says it will take 10 - 14 days after that to have the final court order, so I may well miss the cutoff. We shall see.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holly snickles! Only 6 so far? I've had at least 40 requests for shirts, so I know there is something wrong there. C'mon folks! Get off your duff and get your sites reserved! Also, check in at the BOOB. The shirt store is now open and taking orders!

camo85

smoke em out
Reaction score
What is BOOB? I live in PA, but am fairly new to the diesel world [about a year ago]. I own a '85 IDI and a early '97 [96 body style]PSD, but all my friends back home where big into diesels. I know now why after the last year of haveing two of them, espacually pulling a trailer out to Michigan for an early Bronco event w/ the IDI! Can't wait to see what the PSD will do this year!

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
BOOB = Brotherhood Of Oil Burners.

It all started way way back quite a few years ago on another site that we all hung our hats at and GEO came up with the saying - it sort of stuck and now we call ourselves BOOB...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk

Members online