The Texas Fall IDI Meet

Trevtron

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll verify that I can make it and let y'all know, sounds like a good time.

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks alot towcat you're the man! Gonna be a thrash getting ready for the meet, I've got a moose pump to install and hopefully I can get moose misters ordered this week. Can't wait to see all the IDI's that come out, we just picked up my dad's first IDI. Its a 1989 F-Superduty and we will be pulling the cab off and dropping a 71 cab on it. Gonna do some trick stuff with the engine rebuild and do a frame up restoration on the chassis. Gonna be alot of work but looking forward to it for sure, maybe drive it to the next year's fall meet!

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just around a week before the meet, weather looks good so far, got my moose ip installed, can't wait!

We will be meeting at "Flagstop Cafe" on November 12th at 12 pm I figured it would be fitting and I believe they have free meals for any veterans in honor of their service and the veteran's day holiday weekend. We will discuss our agenda and see what we all want to do with the rest of the day.

The address is: 28425 I-10, Boerne, TX 78006

Here is the link for the google map view: https://www.google.com/maps/place/E...603c364e6acee7!8m2!3d29.7194628!4d-98.6672642

If anyone has any questions or has any issues at all during their trip, feel free to call me at 830-328-6548 my name is Wes.

Looking forward to it! ;Sweet

Trevtron

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was going to bring my family and camp, any good places to set up a tent out that way?

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was going to bring my family and camp, any good places to set up a tent out that way?

Locally the Guadalupe State park is a popular choice, a little bit further away there are few more options one being Lost Maples which I will be heading to after the meet with the girlfriend. It's really beautiful this time of the year and the camping is really good there.

Last edited:

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you to everyone that came out, got to see some cool trucks and make some good friends, I think we may try to make this a pretty regular deal and do it a few times a year.;Sweet

satx78247

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thewespaul,

THANKS for your effort to make the Fall IDI Gathering WORK out well.
(Insert WILD APPLAUSE here for your work & effort to makes the Fall Get-together a rousing success.)

yours, tex

Last edited:

Trevtron

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I couldn't make it either, but anybody in the Katy area who wants to meet should pm me. It's great that the IDI meet went well!

satx78247

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To All:

Those who didn't "show up" MISSED OUT, imo. = A GOOD TIME was had by all who came.

I'm already looking forward to The Spring Gathering of IDI "addicts".

yours, satx

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad ya'll enjoyed the meet, happy to help out our local IDI community. I think the idea of a spring meet is solid idea, if ya'll want to go ahead and decide a date for that then go ahead and offer some ideas;Sweet

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online