2016 MOB Oilburners IDI rally.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
I believe the location Heath is looking at is still up in the air. Originally he was thinking KY but was showing some interest in TN ad well. I think the only hold back on TN was it would be several hrs more driving for us Northern folk.

We should see another thread soon to see if anyone else want to throw in. Anyone else who wants to try hosting who has been to a rally is more than welcome to step forward. After that we can move to a forum vote and see what the masses want.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Well it was a little sad looking out over the hill that used to be full of Rally friends this morning. We were spread out a little in the campground but I had a great time and really hope everyone else did to. I know this year was a slight move against tradition ment to be more laid back and give more time to hang out as a friends and family.

It was great to see some old friends show up and join in that we have not seen in years, and share some stories around the campfire and hear where life took them. Unfortunately like usual we ended up doing a truck rescue and had an emergency room visit by members. life happens and sometimes true character is shown with how trouble is dealt with. I don't think a single person blinked an eye at doing anything to help those in need. I honestly think most enjoyed helping someone.

It was truly a pleasure to host for everyone. I am already looking forward to see what part of the country I can see my friends at again! Thanks everyone for coming out and making the rally what it is.

A great place to laugh until you cry sometimes and get some of the best campfire therapy!

And for Danielle who said she never made it in the pictures since her truck was tucked in LOL

You must be registered for see images

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got home a few hours ago. Uneventful 600 mile trip. Just got the camper tucked into bed (the shop). Heading to the office to get paperwork done for my cases in the am.

I'll post more tomorrow or Wednesday depending on how much time I have. But, if no one else wants to host, and I'm the wagon master next year.... It's either just south of Louisville or Nashville. Like Jared said, Nashville is going to add 3 or more hours to most's trip.

Anyway, big thanks to Jared and Jill for hosting and having us all in Bedford, PA for a week! We loved it and can't wait for next year!

Heath

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
I'd love to attend a Nashville rally! The convoy down would be half the fun...

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd go to Nashville. I went to school there for 6 years so I've got friends down there I'd look up.

Look forward to seeing what you decide Heath.

MidnightBlade

Shiftin' Smooth
Reaction score
I guess I need to get started on the rally preperations real soon haha, deffinately looking forward to seeing what's gonna go on

pafixitman

Reaction score
Thanks again for hosting Jared. Sorry we took off before saying "till next time". Erica had some conference calls to attend yesterday. Not to beat a dead horse on these rally's but I think Calvin posted earlier as to what they are about. For me, the people is first and foremost. You guys had my kids feeling the love all over again and let your actions prove stronger than any words I have told Erica about the group.

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes thank you for the great hosting! You and Jill went out of your way to make sure everyone felt welcome and included!
Thank you all for raising such great kids. I was so impressed how well the older ones acted with the little ones! They all seemed tolerant of allowing Lucie to tag along and it meant a lot to me.

Thank you for the pictures of my stinky old beast haha.

If I'm lucky next year my Bronco will be part of the rally

And Mel, I ordered my door strikers!

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk