WTB Oil feed line for stock turbo

WrickM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As the subjects says i need an oil feed line and beforei spend time and money piecing one together it would be awesome if someone here as a spare laying around i could get.

Thanks

greg_a_morton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have one on the parts truck but it is a aftermarket ats. I used my banks line on my kit as I did not have it off the block yet. Should work for ya.

greg_a_morton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will take it off on my next day off and ship it to you for $20. That will cover shipping in a small flat rate box. Is there any small parts off the truck you need that will fit in the box with the line. If I have any little stuff I will put in there and send it to for ya.

WrickM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will take it off on my next day off and ship it to you for $20. That will cover shipping in a small flat rate box. Is there any small parts off the truck you need that will fit in the box with the line. If I have any little stuff I will put in there and send it to for ya.

I appreciate it. shoot me a pm with your paypal or preferred payment method. I can't think of anyhting else i need at the moments. I am surei will need assorted nuts and bolts ofr hte turbo install, but I will lhot that as it comes.

Thanks again