WTB OBS Crew Cab

asmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a heads up I am picky about my trucks. I know this, my wife gets mad at me for this, it is just the way I am, be warned.

I have up to $10,000 for the right truck.

I am looking for an OBS Crew cab, longbed, 4x4, SRW, either Turbo IDI or Powerstroke. Low miles preferred (meaning under 150k) unless it has been taken care of real well. If you have something that is over we can talk. I would like a manual, but not a deal breaker. I also would like a flatbed, but this is not necessary, a regular truck bed is just fine.

NO RUST. I am looking for something that is in good condition and not going to take a lot of work. I don't mind keeping up on a truck, but right now I do not have time for a project, even though i do enjoy them, now is not the time.

I do not mind distance, if you are serious we can work something out.

SOOOO who wants my money?:D

asmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That thing is nice. the miles are pretty high though. I wonder what kind of condition the engine is in? i will have to contact him and find out.

asmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bump to the top. have seen a few around but they have all fallen through up to this point. might have a line on one up in the bay area, but there is someone in line before me so we will see.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828