WTB: idi turbo air box

phazertwo

Die Summer DIE!
Reaction score
I have a IDI factory turbo set up, but I don't have a complete air box for it. I need the lower half of the box. If you have one I would be willing to buy the entire thing!! LET ME KNOW WHAT YA GOT!!

Thanks
PZ

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
If i decide to make a custom intake for my 86 i would sell you my complete box and include the air filter

phazertwo

Die Summer DIE!
Reaction score
To save time I would like a stock housing. However I need the truck ready for summer soon, and will likely build my own intake if I have to wait much longer. How long will it be untill you build one, or decied to sell it?

PZ

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
To save time I would like a stock housing. However I need the truck ready for summer soon, and will likely build my own intake if I have to wait much longer. How long will it be untill you build one, or decied to sell it?

PZ

If you make me an offer i cant refuse the box is yours anytime, i will sell the complete box for a reasonable price t includes the filter its ready to bolt on and in perfect shape, i dont really like it no way:puke:

Just make me an offer,

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
I think I will just buy the lower half from IDIpwr if I can!

What ever you want, i have decided im going to put it up for sale in the market place, if you want it buy it, if it dont sell here its hitting ebay, im going to 6637 my idi, i love it on my psd, it will just cost me a little more on the idi

wmoguy

Reaction score
I have a complete box I want to sell. I am right here in Colorado too (Windsor area) so we could meet up and save shipping.

phazertwo

Die Summer DIE!
Reaction score
I have a complete box I want to sell. I am right here in Colorado too (Windsor area) so we could meet up and save shipping.

Can you meet on Saturday? I think I will be in greely in the AM. It would be sweet if I could swing by on my way back and pick it up.

PZ

wmoguy

Reaction score
Can you meet on Saturday? I think I will be in greely in the AM. It would be sweet if I could swing by on my way back and pick it up.

PZ

Lol yep. I will be in Greeley sat morning too. Going to pm u my phone number

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
720Diesel

Members online