WTB: F-350 4 door, 4x4, manual

OldManNeil

Reaction score
Maybe this is a unicorn but I am looking for a truck that doesn't have to be beautiful but is mechanically strong. Ok to have faded paint with dings and scratches but no rust or major body damage.

I don't mind an interior that is aged but I have seen a few that are missing panels and have other plastic that is disintegrating and that's not cool.

Must have:
- 4 doors
- 4x4
- manual transmission [5 speed preferred]
- no rust
- mechanically sound - maintenance is fine but I am not looking for a project truck

Prefer
- IDI turbo but NA would still be interesting
- gasser in good shape also interesting.
- Air conditioning

Deal killers
- Blow by or other issues needing engine rebuild
- Too much work needed

Shaker Breaker

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does this mean the Seattle truck was not so good ? I was looking forward to seeing pics of it .

OldManNeil

Reaction score
No, flight was cancelled due to weather. Going to try to look at it in a few weeks now.

I still want to make confirm that t's a good truck and so have searched Craigslist far and wide, haven't found anything better so that's encouraging. Wanted to see if anybody here had something i need to consider.

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dozens of beautiful options on Craigslist in Texas. Rust free trucks that never seen snow in their life

OldManNeil

Reaction score
I look at Texas CL and Fbook marketplace a few times a week. Still cannot find anything...

Anybody know of anything? IDIT, 4x4, CCLB, ZF5, I'll pay good cash for good condition.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86