wtb: dana 50 pumpkin

hce

So can i....
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any one want to part with Dana 50 ttb pumpkin with 3.54. Must have original dana/spicer gears, and willing to ship.
You must be registered for see images attach

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not anytime soon, but I will have one w/ 4:10's in the future

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any one want to part with Dana 50 ttb pumpkin with 3.54. Must have original dana/spicer gears, and willing to ship.
You must be registered for see images attach
are u wanting 1 or selling 1

I likely have said unit in stock if needed

FarmerFrank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I got 2. Might be 44HD's. What are you willing to pay with shipping?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hce

So can i....
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure how to answer the shipping, without a price the pumpkin. I'm guessing shipping around $80 dollars. I could even send a call tag. Before anything though take a picture of the ring gear it should have a spot with ratio and size.

jwalterus

Made in America
Reaction score
I've got a '94 that I'll have the techs at work tearing out of a broken plow truck Mon, I could bring it so far as Williston and ship it from there or meet you since I'm out every week.....

compressionignitionrules

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had 2 of these diffs , one from an 84 and one from a 91. only pieces I ever sold was the L side TTB beam and the hubs/rotors.
rest went on a load . what happened to yours? ran out of oil. they are pretty tough other than beam breakage from pounding the weight of a plow and bottoming it out constantly .:frustrate

hce

So can i....
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had 2 of these diffs , one from an 84 and one from a 91. only pieces I ever sold was the L side TTB beam and the hubs/rotors.
rest went on a load . what happened to yours? ran out of oil. they are pretty tough other than beam breakage from pounding the weight of a plow and bottoming it out constantly .:frustrate
Broke the input shaft, hence why I will preach about using proper electronics with a gear vendors, replaced ring and pinion with a yukon as I could not find a spicer set at the time. Since the forced rebuilt of the front end have been fitting front driveshaft vibration. Have it narrowed down to the front yoke or the pinion not locating the yoke accurately.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online