WTB: 84 f250 doors.

Bubba_891

Reaction score
my doors are rusted out on the bottom and I have no time on my hands to be able to fix them.(for I am severing our wonderful country and they like to work us long hours.)LOL;Sweet the ones I have now are manual locks and windows so id like to stick with that. great thanks to anyone that could help.:thanks:

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my doors are rusted out on the bottom and I have no time on my hands to be able to fix them.(for I am severing our wonderful country and they like to work us long hours.)LOL;Sweet the ones I have now are manual locks and windows so id like to stick with that. great thanks to anyone that could help.:thanks:
any door 83-91 will bolt up. so will 92-97 but they have the weak cable release that is prone to wearing out. with that large of a range of choices, what color do you want? red like the truck in your avi?

Bubba_891

Reaction score
towcat it really don't matter to me im gonna be repainting the truck before to long. and the picture is of my dads truck before he passed away we built it back from the ground. but thanks for the info there.;Sweet

langevette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got a set of factory ford replacments that are in great shape, shipping might be kill the deal but if your interested pm me
Matthew

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online