WTB: 4x4 lever for F350

Highridge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im looking for a 4x4 lever for my F350 with a Borg Warner 1356 transfer case. I dont really need the lever but I need the mechanism for shifting into 4 low since mine is completly seized. Give me an offer and if you have pics that would be good too so I can be sure its the right part.

Thanks
Derek

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
its just seized and not broken? Take it apart and clean it up with emery cloth and WD 40...then grease it and put her back together.

It will save you money down the road. I plan on putting grease zerks into my lever next time it's off and apart!

Highridge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I havent actualy taken it out yet but I took the dust covers off and it looks pretty nasty. I'll give it a try tomorrow and see how it goes. Good idea with the grease fittings!

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
Thanks...I'm a trucker...everything I see has grease fittings on it, so why not the one part that is most known to seize up? Hell, I'd put grease fittings on my cats if it would keep them quiet at night!!

Highridge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No dice on the mechanism, it broke when I took it off today. So if anyone has one please make me an offer.

Thanks
Derek

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin