Wow Wee....

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I just won the cam and the bare heads that Bill Nos Fords on Ebay. I didn't need them but sure wanted them. Now that makes 4 sets of heads that I have collected. Too bad I have the set I ported that cracked last month...:mad: -cuss

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Why don't You do the same with one of the sets You have to spare? You have enough to practice.:D You'll have to start posting Your findings here to prevent You from buying so many parts.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Whenever I find new old parts I try to buy them up. I really didn't like the raw castings on the imported heads I bought. From what I have found out they are from China and not India but they were good castings with a high nickle content. Just too ruff in the ports for me. I will be "cleaning up" the NOS heads when I get them and pictures will be done for everyone. I dought I will be able to mill out the chambers in the heads because I'm not able to use a bridgeport any longer. The ******* management wont let any former employees return and use any tools or machinery. We were good enough to use it to make them a profit but not good enough to help out ourselves. Oh well I just need to buy my own mill and get over it. A young friend told me something once. She said cry me a river, build me a bridge and get over it....:rotflmao P.S... I just won the oil pump too....:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk

Members online