Wow look at these!

FordGuy100

Reaction score
I like the first one, and the bronco. But the one in the middle is a butt ugly color :puke: . Sweet finds ;Sweet .

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the Bronco but this line scares me having been a mechanic and seeing how things were engineered.

THIS IS NOT AN ENGINE SLAPPED IN BY SOME MECHANIC,...NO SIR! IT WAS BUILT BY A FORD FACTORY ENGINEER
:eek:

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:rolleyes:

You did that just to git me goin didnt YOU!

OMG that Bronco is Sweet...and that Yeller truck....well it matches my Bronco....

Talk about a nice find....thanks....now if I only had 20K to win that bronco....OH wait....

A bought truck is no where near as satisfying as one you built.....

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the Bronco but this line scares me having been a mechanic and seeing how things were engineered.

My thoughts exactly! LOL He cheated something fierce if all he did was take an F-250 and shorten it and put a bronco body on it, and swap wiring harnesses. Awsome ride though, not withstanding. I wonder what happened to the 17 1983 Bronco Diesels that Ford built.

rubberfish

Reaction score
Me likes the Bronco. Nice looking ride.
Speeder, you going to buy it?
Add it to you existing fleet. :)

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder what happened to the 17 1983 Bronco Diesels that Ford built.
Hopefully not the same thing as GM did to the 1983 Corvettes they built. They used them for test cars and crushed all but one of them and put it in the museum. It's the only 1983 Corvette in existance.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score

i dont know about that i'm an engineer who has seen some hacked stuff that mechanics do.:D used to work as a mechanic for a little before college though.

that bronce is sweet thoug and a little paint on the yellow one and it would be a nice clean ride.

yARIC008

Drives really slow
Reaction score
I wonder what happened to the 17 1983 Bronco Diesels that Ford built.

I always come to wonder about what happens to things like this. Like where is the very first 92 van to roll off the line, in the bottom of some dump, still running? The first diesel van etc...

Anyways, those trucks are sweet, that bronco is very cool.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah that bronco looks ok, but some things don't make sense. It's def still a bronco frame and suspension.

Good thread over on FSB pickin it apart..

http://fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95247

Adrianspeeder

regardless of it making sense.....It's one sweet piece of metal.

I just hope my conversion looks as good. Well mechanically anyway...I hate fancy paint n chrome n stuff....

Chrome don't git ya Home....Black gets ya back