With a heavy heart......

FordGuy100

Reaction score
At 90, he sure did have a good run. Great guy with a ton of knowledge, and some great stories.

Requiescat in pacem Bill

BR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Long before I joined as a member, as a highschool kid I remembered reading posts from him that were just the information I was looking for. I never met him. I never even did as much as post on a thread he had been on. Yet I learned a lot from him.

Thanks, not just for sharing info on old Ford trucks, but for helping teach a younger me how to think, and solve problems for myself, with just the right info in just the right doses.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

nostrokes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RIP and god speed Bill.

You're wisdom and willingness to help us all will be greatly missed. You may not be here physically but you're presence will always be felt spiritually.

austin92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried calling him Sunday and when it said the number has been disconnected my heart sank... I had plans to meet him soon. Life’s too short. RIP Bill, we’ll miss you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saddened to hear of his passing. My 82 year old mom has dimensia and is on an Alzhiemers path. If he made it to 89 and didn't have any of that, I'd say that's the best way to go. I salute his life well lived!

Dirtleg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This saddens me. I was never close to Bill but like many here I benefited from his knowledge and wisdom. He will definitely be missed on these pages.

Godspeed sir.

saburai

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saddened to hear of his passing. My 82 year old mom has dimensia and is on an Alzhiemers path. If he made it to 89 and didn't have any of that, I'd say that's the best way to go. I salute his life well lived!

I agree Mel. It seems he pretty much went on his own terms, how to fold life and a clear mind up until the end. That's a pretty good life story if you ask me...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
720Diesel