Whole Motor worth of parts! 7.3

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last time I shipped a complete banks kit like that was around 50-75 dollars through UPS. I left the pipes together and put them in a box and stacked the rest of the parts around the pipes.

alienturtle

Human
Reaction score
The turbo has actually been sold. As for the starter i do have one.. its the high torque one and it has 1k miles on it maybe. 60$ shipped for the starter sound ok?

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
60 sounds good but my truck just messed up agian idk what the hell wrong with it this time its missing again gonna go take it somewhere tonight to have it looked at ill take it when i get the truck fixed but if someone else wants it first sell it ill let you know something asap but go on an sell it if u can

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
Ok since The tach sensor will work how much shipped to 42211 I forgot how much we said. I think it was 30 shipped or 30 plus shipping can't member but just let me know. Thanks!!

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
Ok just found the pm it was 35 shipped! I'll take it! pm me again with ur paypal info an I'll give you my address in my reply. Or you can call me 270 933 2667

Diesile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi, Interested in any accessories and brackets that make up the old style belt system.
The exhaust manifolds and injection pump.

I believe you sold the oil cooler and starter?

Thanks, Lorin

alienturtle

Human
Reaction score
Hi, Interested in any accessories and brackets that make up the old style belt system.
The exhaust manifolds and injection pump.

I believe you sold the oil cooler and starter?

Thanks, Lorin

i have all accessory brackets that bolt to the front of the motor. i have the power steering pump and alternator. i have the fan and pulleys. the bottom crank pulley is already sold. i have both exhaust manifolds and the injection pump still here as well. name some prices and we can go from there. thanks

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online