Whole Motor worth of parts! 7.3

alienturtle

Human
Reaction score
this is the motor that came out of my 89 f250..it is the 7.3l motor. i will be doing a cummins swap so i dont need any of the parts from the 7.3l I have EVERYTHING!

Injection pump
Injection Lines painted high heat black
Intake man. painted high heat silver
CDR
valve covers. painted high heat silver
oil pan. been hot tanked and cleaned.
newer lift pump with 2k miles or so on it..
set of 8 glow plugs..truck always fired up every cold morning :dunno
set of 8 injectors. 6 BB code 1 C code 1 D code..but they all had re manufactured bands on them back in 08 so im guessing all the tips are the same
Injection pump cover with oil fill built in..painted high heat silver..includes tach sensor
water pump, fan pulley and fan.
power steering pump..no leaks worked fine..
all new belts.. put on like 700 miles ago
fuel filter head
both headers..cleaned and painted with 2000 degrees paint

I have every accessory bracket for it..all have been hot tanked cleaned and painted high heat silver..some high heat black.

Entire 7.3l Block with crank rods and pistons still installed.. supposed to have around 80k on re man but 1 piston looks bad but cylinder walls look good. and ran without a hickup before pulled for a reseal.

might have more i cant think about..let me know if you need anything else. THIS IS ALL MAKE OFFER..i dont know what its worth so i trust you guys to make a decent offer to a fellow OB member. I live in Ripon California.. if you want to come take a look at the heavier stuff...Im willing to ship but you will have to cover the charge..thanks guys

vacuum pump SOLD
turbo kit SOLD
bottom crank pulleys SOLD
bottom fuel filter housing bowl SOLD
Complete Victor Reinz Engine gasket kit SOLD
Both heads and all valves SOLD
#1 hard injection line w/sensor SOLD
Glow plug relay and controller w/wiring harness SOLD

Some random pics

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

alienturtle

Human
Reaction score
the black piece thats in the top of the fuel head? I can sell you the entire fuel head top that the filter screws onto.. i never had it plugged in so im not sure if it works or not :dunno

zacky6661

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i wonder if a 7.3 fuel pump would work on a 6.9, if there would be any difference or hazards, or any difference worth paying and labor for. same with the heads.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
i wonder if a 7.3 fuel pump would work on a 6.9, if there would be any difference or hazards, or any difference worth paying and labor for. same with the heads.

Will work just fine;Sweet no hazards or nothing, they are the same Block, I hear that the 7.3 pump has a different timing curve, but who knows

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
What kinda price is on the IP i really need one badly, mine was starting to heat soak before my clutch come out, but i will have a clutch in it soon and need a good IP, i get my first pay check tomarrow it turns out, so i might can squeeze the IP in my budget

jhnlennon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Vacuum pump recieved and installed. Works great, thanks for the help!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online