Where Can I Buy One!?!?!

Pino2234

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Does anyone know where I can buy one of these? :dunno I recently bought another 1986 6.9l and it has this overhead unit in it. I have been looking for months and the only one I can find is the cheap one from JC Whitney. I want another one for my crew cab. It is so convenient. If anyone can give me a manufacturer or something. I can't find any tags on the one I already have.

maddenji

Reaction score
I have one

It's medium grey
You need to use your visors and hardware
$15 plus shipping and it's yours.
Took it out of my '88. Needed the headroom. IM me if interested.
Jim

swuchase1

Reaction score
do you still have the visor whatchamacallit dont know what to call it if so i am interested in it thanks

bikepilot

Turbo IDI
Reaction score
One exactly like that came in my truck. I didn't like it and took it out. I'm pretty sure its long gone now though (I've moved 4 times since then and can't remember seeing it around :( ). If I find it I'll shoot you a pm (but its unlikely I will).

ghunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck had one of those in it, minus the sunvisors...I didn't like it because being 6'4" it was directly in my line of vision so I took it out and put sunvisors in the truck.

If I could figure out a good way to ship the thing I'd let somebody have it for cheap if they want it. It's the dark blue color.

RyanDamo

1 IDI 2 Strokes
Reaction score
does anyone still have one of these lying around, ive been looking for a year

sheepman

TDS Refugee
Reaction score
There once was two co. That made those I'll need to look threw some old catalogs to see I can find who made them other then self-it.

ghunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still have mine, not spoken for...doesn't have the sunvisors mounted on it and it needs a little glue in some spots, also it's blue. Identical to the tan one posted.

Make me an offer and we'll work something out! And have to find a box to fit it in.