what year axles for obs 4wd swap??

compressionignitionrules

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you are determined to make it 4wd , get a TTB F150 front and put GM 3/4ton dana44/10bolt leaf front end parts on it to achieve the 8bolt wheels to match. no brackets to cut off or redrill , all your F250 twin i beam brackets work. thats your best option if you really never offroad or get snow. I had a 6.9 diesel on a F150 TTB for several years and only broke the coils actually used it on my 83 F150 4x4 and my 88 bronco.

this would not change your handling or anything in 2wd. unfortunately this puts GM parts on your Ford...............:cry::idiot::fart;Poke:popcorn

Bako IDI

Reaction score
why not just put a tracloc or posi in the back or an easylocker? if you don't need to worry about snow or offroad *** do you need 4wd for? 4wd is a lot of work for something you don't need.
We get quit a bit of snow and while I don't offroad my truck I do haul a trailer loaded down with either horses or cows through fields and dirt roads often enough to need 4x4. I've been stuck 6 times this winter already, and IDC if you have posi loc or not a foot and a half of snow WILL slow you down and you'll be wishing you had 4x4 instead of carrying a shovel everywhere

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online