What would you pay for this?

zigg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
up here in Canada, in some areas, those things are worth more than their weight in gold. I bought mine (mind you with only 120,000mi) 2 years ago for $4,000, with a running but blown 7.3 and I feel like I got a deal.

Those that are running in decent shape, can sell for as high as $16,000!!

Zigg :)

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I would need to "see" more of what you or I may be buying. How is the interior look? Will the paint buff out? What does the inside of the bed look like? With seeing only what is posted then about $1700.00 is all I would offer and then I feel just a little uncertain about it. I guess it is 2wd and a 5 speed trans???

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
I would need to "see" more of what you or I may be buying. How is the interior look? Will the paint buff out? What does the inside of the bed look like? With seeing only what is posted then about $1700.00 is all I would offer and then I feel just a little uncertain about it. I guess it is 2wd and a 5 speed trans???

I haven't seen the truck in person yet. He told me it's an auto. And he said it is pretty rough inside and out. A "work truck". He said he was quoted 44500-$4900 for a reman engine, or to have this one sleeved and redone. I have a n/a 7.3 in my 91 that could go in. I'd like to have the crew cab and the power locks and windows. Not to mention the cruise, since mine has none of those. But, I'm on a small budget. So it will probably just have to wait. I wouldn't want to insult him with a really low offer. But I couldn't swing near the $1700 you mentioned. I guess I'm just kinda dreaming!cookoo :(

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Costs nothing but time to dream.... I dream about owning an Auburn Boatail Speedster all the time..... Never gonna happen but fun anyways....:D

wwwabbit

Mmmmm Diesel
Reaction score
Zigg, are those numbers in US or Canadian $ ? $16,000 US is pretty outrageous for a IDI.

HEY!:backoff Our dollar is not far off yours ;p
That would be CDN, but it is our area as well.... Head into Alberta and the big diesel trucks are cheap 'cause everyone has one. Here we are in a city that makes 1/2 sized parking spots downtown with their own 1/2 price meter for the "Smart" Cars. You pay for a decent diesel truck.

Myself, that is to much, but I don't like paying more the a grand for a vehical...

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score

poolguy

Slippery when wet
Reaction score
I paid over $10,000. usd for a 94 f350 cc with a little over 100k miles last year and got what I paid for! Anything that old has gotta be valued on condition. Around here, the truck your looking at should be $800 to $900.
By the way, thats a pretty heavy truck for a standard car trailer.
I hope you get it!

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
I paid over $10,000. usd for a 94 f350 cc with a little over 100k miles last year and got what I paid for! Anything that old has gotta be valued on condition. Around here, the truck your looking at should be $800 to $900.
By the way, thats a pretty heavy truck for a standard car trailer.
I hope you get it!

Yeah, that is what I thought. He said the resale value on trucks is high, so he was trying to be reasonable. I'd like to get it, but i don't think he will go down into that range from the way he talked. And since he is in the DFW metroplex he will get better offers than what i can make. Especially with the new brake system on it. If I could get it, I'd put my five speed in it. I'm happier when I can shift the gears myself. Oh well, I guess that is life.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Gees Calvin.... Were you wearing a mask when you stole that one or what....;Sweet Nice looking truck that you are going to part out.....

460429_freak

Crazy about diesels
Reaction score
considering where you live at them truck are plentyful I found in kermet texas 20 trucks 4doors all combo 6cycl 8cycl,diesel all for 200 bucks apiece some need door from others some need rearends. ect ect.. these was the old trucks they was running powerstorkes and cummings now... look around I think you could find a better deal...now here that truck would be hot....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online