What no daily update from the Rally????

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
....I can't call you. I don't have your number.:dunno If I had your number I could harass you more.LOL

Now that's funny and a reason I don't give out my number to everyone on the board too:rotflmao

However I'm sure for a price:sly I can give ya his # and you could so do some harassing GMM:eek: subscription sales request phone calls:rotflmao:angel:

I can see it now....

Phone # wars, the new reality TV show!

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The crew cab got a new turbo today!

MOOSE BOOST!!!!

Should get rid of my soot issue.

Heath

gandalf

Reaction score
You can't just leave us hangin like that.

I think Heath is referring to a new product from Mel at Conestoga. Mel announced it, first time I knew of it, on Facebook, yesterday. I think the actual, official, announcement was at the rally yesterday.

I'll let you read about it rather than steal Mel's thunder.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

The antics never cease to amaze me.
Waking up and seeing this posted on Facebook was quite the laugh.

gandalf

Reaction score
From Facebook LOL

NEVER LIE TO THE ADMINS

Some things are never forgotten. Some lessons are hard experiences, and receive periodic reminders, especially around here, dealing with this crowd.

Wear it with pride, lest somebody else make the same mistake.:D

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Yikes.. I'm sure glad I'm over 2000 miles away from those guys. I will tip my hat to someone that could doctor up the "look" od rons truck. I think I saw that same truck driving around the streets of mexico city a few months ago. I think there were some sheep in the bed and back seat too...:eek::rotflmao Someone that looked like Ron was singing.. There'll never be, another eue....

gandalf

Reaction score
NEVER happened with out pics...NUFF SAID

:popcorn

You can see some initial pics on Facebook. It's not Heath's engine, but it gives you the idea.

I too want to see it on an engine, in a truck. And I'd like to hear some user reports and comparisons.;Sweet

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can see some initial pics on Facebook. It's not Heath's engine, but it gives you the idea.

I too want to see it on an engine, in a truck. And I'd like to hear some user reports and comparisons.;Sweet
Well I follow most of the postings on FB and haven't seen it..but he said he had it so its ...NO pics NO happen!

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I follow most of the postings on FB and haven't seen it..but he said he had it so its ...NO pics NO happen!

I gots the Garrett water cooled ball bearing beauty. Just gonna have to wait for camping season to end before she gets mounted on the 6.9. Gonna need a new boost gauge when the time comes as well.

Will test her out before hauling the camper next season.

If I can post phone pics on OB, I will. That's a big IF!

Heath