what kind of injectors are these?

BP6.9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey yall i have a set of injectors labeled CAV England and the serial number on one of em is LJC6760301, input would be greatly apreciated

gatorman21218

Reaction score
There should be a letter stamped on there (A, AA, B, BB, G etc). What are you looking to do with them? are they pulled from your truck or are you planning to install them? From what Ive heard it doesnt really matter what code you use as long as they are all the same. All other codes are obsolete except BB and G code. G code is an emissions injector and will not give you maximum performance.

BP6.9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they got ab stamped on em? and i pulled from a a donor truck that to my surprise had a decent moose pump on it with these injectors

gatorman21218

Reaction score
moose pump? You mean injection pump? Its only a moose pump if a man named Mel Agne rebuilds it. his handle here is AGNEM

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
CAV was a decent injector long ago. I don't know if they are still around or not. To be sure if what you have is a good to use injector a pop test should be done on each of them. Then if none of them *** or leak thru go ahead and install them. Otherwise your taking a chance using them without knowing how or what they pop at. About the Moose pump.... I have the same questions that allowed you to feel the pump was a Moose pump...

BP6.9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yep i think it is, u can barely read an mo on it, the rest is smugded up really bad needs to be cleaned better and idk if it really is, the guy blew the motor up because he was messin with it and had the stock head bolts on it and it blew the gaskets and flooded the motor, so idk wat all was done to the fuel system but everything i pulled seemed to be almost new except for its being super greasy and oil caked on everything were the motor blew up, so honestly idk if it is or not

BP6.9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
and ik who theyre made bye but im not sure if it is or not, hey lol if it is meybe i wont have to bye one then cause i wanted to get a set of moose injectors to thanx to the dyno graphs abput them

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Moose pumps have been around for like 3-4 hours max, so if your donor truck has been parked longer thanthat it's not a moose.

BP6.9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it blew up almost a month ago im gona get evreything cleaner tomarow so i can get a gooddescripton of it like i said when it blew up it covered everything in grease and oil and ive had to clean up everything. hey a young boy can get his hopes up cant he? lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bradz

Members online