What is this Guy's Secret??!!

fx4wannabe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The weights help more than anything. The trick is wait till the other guy spins them pull him across the lawn.

yotee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you look at the angle of the "chain" his is at almost the top of the bed rail and all of the others are at the receiver hitch. that combined with the weights and he is pulling them off the ground. look at the way they ALL bounce/hop.

yotee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yup, just rewatched and they all had the ass come up and at exactly the same time his goes down . if you watch closely you can see the chain.

93turbo_animal

Reaction score
If things are even its drivers style. If not its drivers style plus weight, hitch height, and tires equal traction. But I would say the low power and almost instant torque help alot to get him moving with out blowing the tires off

ocnorb

IDIT
Reaction score
Sweet!

My guess is locked front and rear, water in the tires and the fact that he is able to stay off the throttle long enough to keep traction while his opponents spool up and spin their tires. Like 93turbo said the IDI's instant torque is the secret to his success.

Cool vid! Thanks for sharing... now I need to go lay down a challenge on all the cumminstigators I work with...;Sweet