What is my motor and drivetrain worth?

idi_Marty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I decided to part out my 94 f350 drivetrain, such as the complete motor, e4od, and transfer case, what would it be worth? The 7.3 has a new ip, new bb codes, new fuel return, and turbo has new bushings, 270 degree bushing and seal rings. Thanks guys. Odometer says 199k but I believe truck has been rebuilt in the past.

1994 Crew Cab F-350, 7.3L idi Turbo Diesel, 4x4, auto, DRW, Tollesboro, Ky

jhenegh

Truck Still Earns its Keep
Reaction score
I've seen good running IDI for the $500-600 range, maybe up to $800-900+ if the turbo is included and in good shape.

If no history on trans, $350-400 if you can demonstrate it works. With paperwork, $500+

Similar story for tcase I'd think.

That's essentially what I'd consider to be deals I'd buy if I was shopping.

Got any more details on the IP and injectors if you'd sell them separate?

idi_Marty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the great info, I really appreciate when people take the extra step and give a good description, because your post was clear, concise and very educational for me. And I really wouldn't want to sell just the pump and injectors, I'd like to sell all of it as a running motor if I decide to go the route I'm contemplating, but if I did have buyers for both I would consider.
What I'm considering is a conversation me and my dad have been having, he has a '10 cummins and we would like to use mine for the farm hauling, and have been thinking of dropping a cummins backed by a roadranger 610, but then the question of how to mate a t case to a 10 speed arises and that's what is holding us off. We have a td8 dozer, a 4wd cab tractor, and then a goose neck stock trailer and sleeper 3 horse slant load. 4wd would be essential because we live in rural ky

1994 Crew Cab F-350, 7.3L idi Turbo Diesel, 4x4, auto, DRW, Tollesboro, Ky

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grizzly Wrecker

Members online