What else do you drive?

Cubey

Van dweller
Reaction score
It looks much better now.

Next cooler, clear, and dry day, I need to wash and reinstall the plastic body covers. Then it'll look even better.

This is what it should look like.

You must be registered for see images attach

If you like it, keep ahold of it. I think Yamaha only made those for a few years.

This Gyro I have was made for 2 years in the US, 85-86... so yeah it's pretty rare too.

They were called "Road Fox" in Japan and were made for more years... I think. This shows one with a ton of optional accessories added on. The rear rack was optional in Japan but standard in the US.

You must be registered for see images

catbird7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mercedes e350 4matic until about three weeks ago when I totalled it! Been driving the old idi and shopping for another daily driver. Found a nice Volvo XC70 with only 12,000 miles. Its scheduled to be sold at an estate auction early next week and I'm planning to be there.
Well the Volvo sold for nearly $3000 over kbb value. Bidders at an auction are an unpredictable bunch and sometimes totally irrational. We ended up finding a really nice Lincoln MKZ. One owner, traded for another new Lincoln at the same dealership says alot for the car and the dealership.

SuperDave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depends on which set of keys I grab I have several choices which right now are:

1986 F350 crew cab dually 6.9 w/banks sidewinder e4od trans
1987 F250 super cab 6.9/c6 with 4:10 rear gear
1988 ford bronco 6.9/c6 4x4 currently my favorite
1978 Lincoln continental cartier 400/c6

Or I could drive the wife's 2013 mini Cooper countryman S all4 but its kinda girly so I try not to

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Or I could drive the wife's 2013 mini Cooper countryman S all4 but its kinda girly so I try not to
I can see that. Years ago, in Diesel Power Magazine, they did a test of a Jeep Liberty with an optional diesel engine. The conclusion was that it seemed to be an OK vehicle, but it was hard to feel manly while driving a Jeep Liberty.LOL

420Bullnose

Reaction score
2001 Ford Expedition with the 2V 5.4L

1998 Ford Explorer with the 5.0L

Also hopping to add another IDI and a Powerstroke to the Fleet.

Scotty4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2013 Focus ST and before I quit my job, was riding my Honda nc700x everyday. 60mpg sure beats 15.
@david85 here ya go. Bike the day I brought it home and car the day we got to the parents house after our cross country journey.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Well to go along with the picture request, here's some of my previous and a current "other ride". Here we have my 1981 F150 (current) pulling the trailer that'\s all that's left of my last Dent Side. The back of the 1989 Nissan Ext. cab that I drove for about three years after I wrecked my first 1985 F250 IDI. My 1986 Bronco: pre 6.9. MY poor 1984 Mustang the morning after an ice storm blew in right before New Year's 2007. The same Mustang after a friend stood me up about picking up this three wheeler (only to work on) after getting off of night shift at 1:00 A.M. That was quite a challenge since there was about 6" or so of snow and I had to drive down 10 miles of gravel roads.

Scotty4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well to go along with the picture request, here's some of my previous and a current "other ride". Here we have my 1981 F150 (current) pulling the trailer that'\s all that's left of my last Dent Side. The back of the 1989 Nissan Ext. cab that I drove for about three years after I wrecked my first 1985 F250 IDI. My 1986 Bronco: pre 6.9. MY poor 1984 Mustang the morning after an ice storm blew in right before New Year's 2007. The same Mustang after a friend stood me up about picking up this three wheeler (only to work on) after getting off of night shift at 1:00 A.M. That was quite a challenge since there was about 6" or so of snow and I had to drive down 10 miles of gravel roads.

That the full dent side in the last pic?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
I also can't forget these. My first 1985 F250: pre wreck.My 1993 ZX11 a year before hitting a deer while I was riding it at 70 down the highway (it doesn't look quite so pretty these days. I don't even like to ride it anymore due to how far I have to bend my knees. The 1983 GL1100 that will (someday) replace the ZX11 as my bike. Only after I FINALLY get time to get around to fixing all of the little problems. This is the day I picked it up while it's in the bed of my 1981 F150.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online