What do your gauge setups look like?

rdoimages

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Out of curiosity, as well as trying to figure out why some of my gauges weren't working, I pulled this pod apart today and found out that PO had cut into the dash in order to install that trans temp gauge [emoji50] so I have decided that since it's already butchered, I might as well cut it some more and install a triple package of Bosch gauges it that spot. Oil pressure, h2o temp and voltage. I will move the trans temp to the space the filter minder is in. Going to need to use the bracket that came with them since the existing hole for the trans temp is offset [emoji34] I think I can make it work and it should look pretty sweet when I'm finished. Might have to get a can of blue plastic paint and paint it all to match the dash.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

aiyana7.3

IDI Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is mine.

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score

Waystro

No Class
Reaction score

Out of curiosity, as well as trying to figure out why some of my gauges weren't working, I pulled this pod apart today and found out that PO had cut into the dash in order to install that trans temp gauge [emoji50] so I have decided that since it's already butchered, I might as well cut it some more and install a triple package of Bosch gauges it that spot. Oil pressure, h2o temp and voltage. I will move the trans temp to the space the filter minder is in. Going to need to use the bracket that came with them since the existing hole for the trans temp is offset [emoji34] I think I can make it work and it should look pretty sweet when I'm finished. Might have to get a can of blue plastic paint and paint it all to match the dash.

So what are you going to do with the Autometer gauges? I sure would like the Trans temp and pyro heck even the boost gauge.
EDIT: read it all the way. Off to ebay I go.

aiyana7.3

IDI Enthusiast
Reaction score

BamKat

Reaction score
Show off! Lol those are sweet!

aiyana7.3

IDI Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes they are electronic gauges. one vacuum pressure, one fuel pressure, and one gauge corresponds to 3 different sensors. The sensor wires go through one of the switches so I can switch the gauge from front differential, transfer case and rear differential. I also have 3 gauges on the a pillar.

Selahdoor

How can I help you, or make you laugh, today?
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Button modes: (Left to right)

PC Mode
Owl Mode
Flux Capacitor
Submarine Mode
Reddit Mode
4x4 Ideas
Eye of Zod

aiyana7.3

IDI Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is a overhead console from an F650. I added the gauges and switches and extended it a couple of inches before mounting it and wrapping it in leather.

CaptTom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you find that overhead console Aiyana?

NVMD..... saw your reply further down

rdoimages

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Should I hook my new water temp gauge in the sending unit port or the temp light switch port? I'm figuring the sending unit port, but everything about this truck is a bit confusing !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
morerunner

Members online