What chips and such are you guys running on your 7.3's

Wideopen

It's all about me.
Reaction score
Originally posted by JimmyDee
Bill's 3 position. It make the tranny groan in the extreme position. Love it. :D keeps me doing this. :D
Jim

Bill is a good programer... the only down fall is getting a-hold of him...

sagebel

Reaction score
Using a Bill's 4 position from Tymar. Put it in 30 miles after the BTS and I have yet to stop smiling. I had a NVK4 program but Brian suggested PMT1 and I love it.

Roland_Jenkins

Señor Member
Reaction score
SCMT @ 60 hp, AFE intake, Extreme Dual Exhaust, intermediate pipe, gauges and thee aforementioned co-phased deer whistlers.

Happy with this setup. Tow's my full size chebby + 105 gallon fuel tank + 10,000 GVW equipment trailer, tools and all the junk I can fit just fine.

Quadzilla

Reaction score
I'm running a Diablo Delta flip chip with stock/54/100hp programs. A friend sells them, and has been willing to let me try a bejillion different programs to see which I like. He can also get custom programs downloaded, so he could get a special burn for my propane in both optional burns. Another advantage for me, is that I can pull the chip, have it reburned, and back in the truck in 15 minutes, plus the time we stand around talking. Free, quick and convenient. It works for me.

Strokin_A_Duramax

TS Performance Groupie
Reaction score
I used to run a diablo chip...They are pretty good..The EGTs and tranny control is not as good as TS though....Plus Diablos cutomer service sucks......Needed a chip reflashed sent it next day air, and it took a month to get it back.......just my .02 though...

Quadzilla

Reaction score
Yeah, I've heard good and bad about Diablo, but since my buddy can burn chips at his place, or with his laptop, I don't have the hassles I would have if I needed to ship it off to be reburned.

pipewhiner

Reaction score
I just bought one from Chris at Overboost Diesel. 4-way stock-50-75-140. He is a dealer for Bill's chips and has all of the TS programs too. His chip is the same as TS and Bills and for around $400 alot cheaper. I had alot of custom stuff I wanted done and it works flawlessly. Using the same blank, I can always get some of TS's programs loaded on.

heui72

Reaction score
Hey,

I program custom chips based on your mods and needs.
These programs are made for your PCM family specifically.
If any of you are interested in true custom programming drop me a line. Ask pipewhiner......you will get more than you paid for.

I'll answer a couple of questions up front so my fingers dont get so tired:)

Why such a low price?

Because I can.....I know what its like to want a chip and I know what is is like to be taken care of as a customer. I dont plan on becoming a millionaire chip producer.
But I sure do like to make power in FORDS.

Are your programs as good as others?

Better, I custom program if you want straight up Diesel Power programs or TS programs I have those too.....but I put a lot of time and effort into making mine the BEST.

Where?

Here
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...tem=2470767031&category=33597&sspagename=WDVW

My website is under construction:

overboostdiesel.com

Chris Baker
OVERBOOST DIESEL
[email protected]

Got a questions.....ask...Ill be happy to help [email protected]

Mach1

Reaction score
I have had in my truck and am familiar with the Edge Evolution, the Hypertech PIII, DI's 4 position, TS 4-positions, Bully Dog 4-positions...On/off with the 10K as well...