Western New York Powerstroke Association 3rd Annual Spring Dyno Day

Y2KPSD

Reaction score
The Western New York Powerstroke Association is holding their 3rd Annual Spring Dyno Day at TF Racing. Gary Smith and his team run an outstanding facility. The machine is a state of the art SuperFlow(Fulload) Win Dyno and the cost once again is only $60 for three pulls! Everyone is invited, all makes and models of pickups, just as long as it's a Diesel!

Lunch and refreshments will be served. Door prizes and more! The noise begins at 9AM.

Saturday
April 28, 2007
9:00 AM
All Diesel Trucks Welcome

TF Racing is located in the NBS Trucking Complex in Custer City, Pa off Rt. 219S at Rt. 770 & E. Warren Rd. There is a sign pointing to TF Racing (going south turn left) off Rt. 219S just south of Bradford, Pa. Turn left into the NBS Trucking Complex and then bear right, continue following the road back to the TF Racing shop. You'll see the smoke!

Have any questions? E-mail me or visit our website at the links below.

Gar Hanson
President / WNYPA

www.wnypa.org
[email protected]

rubberfish

Reaction score
There is always lots of interest. :)
Just kind of far away for a lot of us. ;Really
Posted pics would be appreciated as always. ;Sweet

quickstart

Reaction score
Thats to bad. Fuel prices are crazy and the reasons they give for the prices are crazier. Thats a whole nother subject. Pics will be posted. Thanks for the replies.

Y2KPSD

Reaction score
WNYPA Dyno Day

There is always lots of interest. :)
Just kind of far away for a lot of us. ;Sweet

Hey rubberfish,
Mapquest says it's only about 2975 miles (one way !) It should only take you about 47 or 48 hours to get here. :rotflmao Thanks for the interest anyway. We'll post the pictures and the numbers.

Gar Hanson
President/WNYPA

Y2KPSD

Reaction score
WNYPA Dyno Day

tonkadoctor,

Quickstart is right, fuel prices are out of control again and there is no reason for it other then just plain GREED!

I wish I could get 17 mpg but with the 35" tires and the lift on my truck 17 mpg is nothing but a distant memory.

Retired 82nd Airborne? :Thumbs Up Thanks for your service! :thanks:

Check your private messages.

Gar Hanson
President/WNYPA

Y2KPSD

Reaction score
Our Spring Dyno is less then 2 weeks away. At last count we had somewhere around 20 trucks coming and who knows how many drive-ups there will be. We start running at 9AM and keep making smoke til' we're done.

We'll have coffee and donuts in the AM and lunch in the afternoon. We've got door prizes and raffles and all kinds of stuff.

See you there.

Gar Hanson
President/WNYPA

Y2KPSD

Reaction score
I've been contacted by a representive from the International Engine Group HERE and they said they would like to send some International folks and a camera crew to our Dyno Day next Saturday April 28th. How sweet it is! :thumbsup:

They said they would get back to me sometime this week to confirm that they are indeed coming. Don't miss this one fellers! So shine em' up boys cause we're gonna have our pictures taken.

Gar Hanson
President/WNYPA

Y2KPSD

Reaction score
Check This Out!

It's been confirmed. The folks from International Engine are coming to our event next Saturday. This is part of the e-mail I received today.

"This is Erin with International and we WILL be attending your event on Saturday. We are bringing out a camera crew and would love to get an interview with each of you and of course some footage of your Power Stroke Diesel trucks."

So shine up your diesel truck and come on down. If you miss this event you're crazy!

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's been confirmed. The folks from International Engine are coming to our event next Saturday. This is part of the e-mail I received today.

"This is Erin with International and we WILL be attending your event on Saturday. We are bringing out a camera crew and would love to get an interview with each of you and of course some footage of your Power Stroke Diesel trucks."

So shine up your diesel truck and come on down. If you miss this event you're crazy!

That's;Sweet Sounds like they possibly want to hear how we feel about these engines and mabey what we want to see in the future. Have a great time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7