Westach dual gauges?

pafixitman

Reaction score
I'll preface this by saying I am 6'5" tall....

I had the order of my pillar so the most important was in my immediate line of sight - the middle. I had boost on top, egt in the middle, trans temp on the bottom. I am sure you gave thought to placement that works best for you.

The dual sweep could probably grow on me. At first glance they looked confusing. Do they light from both sides or just the left?

dunk

Dunce
Reaction score
I had to cut the top and bottom off the 80-86 A pillar trim and use the center I cut out of a 93-97 triple pod trim piece (Glowshift). I first used a few spots of superglue to tack the parts together, then used fiberglass and epoxy resin on teh back side, and finally plast-aid over the top side to match the contours which were slightly different. I probably could have done better but it's passable for a first time.

You must be registered for see images attach

Westach makes a dual pyro, you could have one in each bank.

After driving it a bit I realized the pyro in the middle would be easier at a glance. I may switch them around eventually.

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score

I hate pillar gauges, block to much for my liking. Got this pod from egauges. They sell them offset left, centered and offset right. That pod is off to the right and the gauges are offset left. Works great.

dunk

Dunce
Reaction score
I also dislike anything obstructing visibility. It was a compromise to be able to see the critical gauges quickly and easily without cutting up the dash. Visibility around the pillar is not terrible, far less obstruction and no actual blind spot like any new car I've been in or driven. They ought to include a blindfold with every new vehicle sale, would get rid of that tiny bit of visibility that remains after the DOT mandates.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well no matter what of 4 browsers I use...the westech web site does not properly open on my phone so not so much as a tele no let alone email addy fro it..-cuss