Welcome all TDS refugees

morepower02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lets keep her rolling and post in the tech forums while enjoying the perks of this wonderful site;)

sagebel

Reaction score
I guess I am now a refugee. I never really got into the problems that were happening at TDS but I don't post very often. Only when researching a new mod. I think the next one will be a new fuel system. The BTS and chip have been in for a week and I haven't stopped smiling so I think I'm good for now.

Scott

Dieselmaster

Diesel addict
Reaction score
AK,

Glad to see ya ... some of these names I recognize but since you and I have PM'd back and forth I am for certain of the name....

This is sort of like going from the kiddie pool to the deep end for the first time.... No holds barred, post what you like, say what you feel.... wow the freedom!!

I think I have a new home.

AK_Gandy

Experienced Old Guy
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dieselmaster
AK,

Glad to see ya ... some of these names I recognize but since you and I have PM'd back and forth I am for certain of the name....

Yeah, it's me Dave. :D

I'm a little concerned though being in a forum where Roland's biting wit can be unleashed. ;)

Swany

Consiglieri
Reaction score
Good ole Roland, maybe he can let go around here, you know he's the type to really hold back!LOL

Dieselmaster

Diesel addict
Reaction score
Good ole Roland, maybe he can let go around here, you know he's the type to really hold back!

I am actually suprised at the refrain he has had in the Lounge or was it a warroom - with the guy from WY talking about gay marriage....

I guess he's working off the premise - Never argue with a fool - they will drag you down to their level, then beat you
with experience.

I seem to be seeing more and more TDS guy's in here, with Swany being the latest...

Wideopen

It's all about me.
Reaction score
Where else can the people who are Banned From TDS go but here.. and If your really good they give you a Licence to ModerateLOL :D

Diezel_Cowboy

It's not like a real ***!
Reaction score
Howdy fellas...................remember me?! LMAO!

Hopefully the apparent freedom of speech on this site will provide a crybaby/***** free environment with which to talk with out "mommy" aka J. Lester, bringing out a bar of soap and a slap on the wrist!

Ah good to be here so far!