Water-**** Injection in a 6.9l idi

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
Well I got the kit installed I used some water and 4 bottles of heet to get about a 50/50 mix. I have it in the snail shell on the side blowing the mist at a 90. I hooked up a toggle switch and a activation light so I can fine tune what time it comes on. I have it set at 5psi. Well around town I dont really notice a difference in power or huge egt difference, it seems to boost a smudge faster. Maybe it will shine when I have the trailer hooked up. I even ran a line to a bottle and power braked it to make sure it turned the pump on, that worked fine.

OnDaRoad

On the road ....
Reaction score
Any towing feedback?

Well I got the kit installed I used some water and 4 bottles of heet to get about a 50/50 mix. I have it in the snail shell on the side blowing the mist at a 90. I hooked up a toggle switch and a activation light so I can fine tune what time it comes on. I have it set at 5psi. Well around town I dont really notice a difference in power or huge egt difference, it seems to boost a smudge faster. Maybe it will shine when I have the trailer hooked up. I even ran a line to a bottle and power braked it to make sure it turned the pump on, that worked fine.

Any feedback about using it during towing ?

Jim

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance