Wanted: F350 Crewcab 4x4.

Greg5OH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im back in the market looking for a solid, clean, no rust crew cab 4x4 truck. Prefer turbo 7.3 idi manaul, but will take an auto gas truck if the price is right. Located in south MI, willing to go as far as south carolina, kansas area. Private message me with any details.
If Im going further I would like to drive it back.

bookite03

Nice Crummy
Reaction score
What's your budget? You need to come out to the rust free west coast.

Greg5OH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
about 5k. west coat is FAR though man. I dont have time to do that this year, would need to take a week off work.
theyres a guy in south carolina with a rust free real nice 113k orig miles 460 auto truck he says 6k. Its not for sale-but money talks he said.
6" skyjacker lift, 37.5 military tires. perfect look im going for.
Technically all I would have to do is swap my diesel in from my current truck..

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Could always do a plane ticket and have it shipped if the price is right. If I ever decide to do another one... I will be going west looking for a clean starting point. I hate rust...

Greg5OH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
for a plate ticket and shipping the price would have to be a steal..
And im totally over rust, spent a month welding in a new floor on one side of my cab...still have to do the other, the PO used to haul boulders so the bed is pushed into the cab, squeeks like hell in the winter time..
Clean body, bedline the entire unerside and floor, swap whatever powertrain I want in it.

Greg5OH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
TBH id like to buy from a forum member. Id feel confident that if i flew out there ther truck would be there in the condition as described , and i wouldn't be left out to dry at the airport..
the south is definitely far, i could probably make the drive back in 3 days driving it myself. so take a friday and monday off.
i guess after thinking about it, buying an a clean IDI makes more sense, if i buy a clean gasser, i will have to do new tanks and new lines. Ah, crap i dont know what best at this point lol. Ill just keep my eyes out for something clean!

Last edited:

bookite03

Nice Crummy
Reaction score
I'm actually getting ready to sell my 87' F-350 in my signature...however you'd have to be willing to travel and Im planning on asking more than your price range.

FWIW, low mile 3-owner rust free truck. Daily driver with all the extras and goodies guys want. Cream puff example really. Here's a few teaser pics for fun :)
You must be registered for see images attach

junk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't forget about having cars shipped. It would probably cost 1,000 bucks to get a vehicle shipped in. Now it's nice to see them before purchase, but hey if the price is right. I've bought quite a few vehicles sight unseen, but normally they are wrecked and the price is right. So I expect surprises.

I had a wrecked subaru shipped in from North carolina to Iowa for like 600 bucks as a back haul from a local trucking company. I also had a dedicated haul from Georgia to Iowa on another subaru for 1,000 bucks. And again I had a dedicated haul from Chicago to Iowa for 650 bucks on a 50 ford *****.

I personally like to use a dedicated haul vs car haulers. So basically a guy with a dually F350 and two car trailer hauled my stuff in.

Thanks
Jeremy

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm actually getting ready to sell my 87' F-350 in my signature...however you'd have to be willing to travel and Im planning on asking more than your price range.

FWIW, low mile 3-owner rust free truck. Daily driver with all the extras and goodies guys want. Cream puff example really. Here's a few teaser pics for fun :)

after all that work and you're walking away from it?

bookite03

Nice Crummy
Reaction score
after all that work and you're walking away from it?

Plan on driving the 96' F-350 Powerstroke in my sig once I get it done. Don't really need two trucks, wife has a 2004 Tahoe we use as a family hauler. The 87' has been great, but I'm about done with it and time to pass the torch.

Greg5OH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interested in BUllnose RCLB 4x4 F350 diesel as well. PM me what you got please!