various axle parts for 80-97 trucks

MUDKICKR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have 3.55 gears and 4.10 gears for the dana 50TTB. they are still together in the third member and ready to be installed. $30 bucks plus shipping. i will separate the ring and pinion if needed and ship them that way if you pefer.

also have a 10.25 sterling srw with a 4.56 gear set with a 1,000 miles, and a 4.56 gear set for a dana50TTB thats never been installed. the rear axle was completely rebuilt when the gear set was installed and also had new clutches installed. $200.00 bucks takes the rear axle and another $50.00 bucks takes the frt gear set.

i also have a c-n-c 10.25 rear axle with a 4.10 gear set w/limited slip. $150.00 bucks takes it.

i also have a complete dana 50TTB that has all new ball joints, tie rod ends, whl bearings, axle u-joints, poly bushings, everything was replaced and truck drove great, had no tire wear problems and rode smooth as glass. $100.00 bucks takes it as well. hate to junk it since everything has been rebuilt with moog ball joints, and the timpkin bearings, and dana/splicer u-joints but the time has come to get rid of everything due to family problems.

if you need anything else let me know i might have it. also all parts prices are neg. and delivery can be arranged but i need fuel money.

ford 6.9

Reaction score
damn wish you lived closer I would take that complete dana 50 ttb front right now. Id give ya $150 cash for it right now if you lived closer. Shipping would be murder for me. Good luck with the sale man.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
....also have a 10.25 sterling srw with a 4.56 gear set with a 1,000 miles....$200.00 bucks takes the rear axle

Kinda interested in the rear...I will be going to a 60 Front so that one won't work for me...Now does that fit the factory 4:10 carrier?