Vanilla truck crowd???

NAIL BENDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We'll take this up at the next meeting of the Grand Puba's. This would be a historical first, we might need picture ( . Y . ) id's to verify.

MYTRNx3

T-R-O-U-B-L-E
Reaction score
How bout I make ya a deal... and this will go for everyone on here to show my support for fellow BOOB members, and my solidarity to the Vanilla Truck Crowd -- I will make this one time offer of 6.2Gigs of **** on 6 - 7 CD's for the low price of $35. ($5 shipping) = $40 for upward of 13 hours of ****...

MYTRNx3

T-R-O-U-B-L-E
Reaction score
Do wha? did you just get back from the getto?

MikeO

Reaction score
Originally posted by MYTRNx3
Do wha? did you just get back from the getto?

Just an old song mentioned earlier in this thread - Black Betty by Ram Jam.

You're probably too young to know about it :angel: - although I believe it was on a movie soundtrack in the past couple of years.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whats the deal here, Whitmore starts this thread then because he drives a silver and black rig he doesnt have the balls to come back to it? Come on Kevvy, speak up here!!

Whit

Reaction score
Originally posted by 95_stroker
Whats the deal here, Whitmore starts this thread then because he drives a silver and black rig he doesnt have the balls to come back to it? Come on Kevvy, speak up here!!

My question was answered right off the bat,the thread did generate some interest among others though :D

Cheers, Kevin

MYTRNx3

T-R-O-U-B-L-E
Reaction score
Yes it did... I'm still waiting to hear from Muddy though

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score
Ok I'm a Ford guy snooping in a Dodge forum BUT I've been unknowingly a Vanilla Truck Crowd owner too. White is the only way to go. My Truck photo will reveal a turquoise green second color, but I consider it to be a white truck.

MYTRNx3

T-R-O-U-B-L-E
Reaction score
Still have to apply... There are a selected few of the Board members that may ask for a pic of your **** --- you should go ahead and take one, post it just in case... LOL

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score
Originally posted by MYTRNx3
Still have to apply... There are a selected few of the Board members that may ask for a pic of your **** --- you should go ahead and take one, post it just in case... LOL
My ****? Trust me...they'll do very little for the select few Board members. Now your **** are another story. Though you were going to post photos of them shortly?

MYTRNx3

T-R-O-U-B-L-E
Reaction score
Only for Muddy... but he has to ask nice first... LOL

I'm not the type to post nude pics of myself on the web... sorry!

B

Big K

VTC

Charter Members

*Muddy - likes to have fun here, and can joke around with the best...:D

*NAIL BENDER - bears his membership as a badge of honor, as we all do. Current membership chairman.

*DEZLPWR - has a knack for starting late and bailing early. Into the tub..;p An all-around decent fella.

*Big K - a real *******. Gettin worse daily. :D

There you have it. The charter membership of the "VTC". Further members, if deemed worthy, are welcome.

Apply w/ NB.

THX for your interest, now get off............;) LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dieselmainiac

Members online