Vanilla truck crowd???

B

Big K

Black Betty had child, fam ba lam, damn thing went wild, fam ba lam, whoah Black Betty............LOL

Gotta be OLD for that....

FOXY005

Reaction score
Re: Vanilla Truck Crowd

Well I like your attitude, but I am not painting my truck White to become a member.
Maybe you can bestow Associate Membership Privledges on my
Very Garnet Truck and my Lilly White Butt.

MUDDY

Reaction score
gentlemen,
in order to become a member of the vtc you have to prove yourselves worthy. not an easy task. and not a quick process. much is expected of u. you must prove your worthyness over time to the founding members of the vtc. [start with bringing beer and hookers] :) this is a position to be bestowed upon u for life, and a position not to be taken lightly. fortunately i have been bestowed with the title of lifetme hornery member and after owning many many many white trucks and switching colors recently, my bretheren still considor me a member in high standing in the vanilla truck crowd. truth is, as big k stated, if id had my choice id gotten another white rig as white is the supreme color. forced into getin green as i couldnt find a loaded white dually w/ a 48re on the lot and didnt wanna risk an epa versionif id ordred. money i saved i can aford to paint it white someday. no offense to foxyo5 but garnet purple has been long considered to be the most inferior color to vtc members. reason behind that one too :) youd really have to supply lots of beer at gatherings for us to ignore that color :D

rubberfish

Reaction score
Originally posted by MUDDY
gentlemen [start with bringing beer and hookers] :)
I'll bring some good ol' Canadian Beer, and some even better Canadian Whiskey, but hookers??? Something about 32,643,972 *****' before mine gives me the creeps:sorry:

murfman

Reaction score
How 'bout a Grape Truck Crowd

I've got a 1999 3500 QC 2WD Deep Amethyst Ram

Its long its purple and it shakes when its a ******!

B

Big K

Originally posted by rubberfish
I'll bring some good ol' Canadian Beer, and some even better Canadian Whiskey, but hookers??? Something about 32,643,972 *****' before mine gives me the creeps:sorry:

Muddy's quite the joker.LOL

I probably wouldn't get any grief for strippers, but hookers would be a different story.:eek:

Ya'll from the great white north are welcome, especially when you bring beer.

Speaking of the GWN, hey NB, where's Lee been? Havta send that boy an e-mail, and get his attention. :yell:

NAIL BENDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Big K
Muddy's quite the joker.LOL

Speaking of the GWN, hey NB, where's Lee been? Havta send that boy an e-mail, and get his attention. :yell:

I havn't heard from him since the 4runner days. I've seen him recently on another site.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RustyNail351

Members online