OK,,,,,, I don't get it:confused:
You need a white truck,
You need to drink too much,
You need to cuss and swear,
You need to be a trouble maker,

Well,,, I've done all that here,
I've drank beer, whiskey, and aftershave,:drunk:
I've smoked everything that will fit in a rolling paper, :smoke:
I have a white truck, (sorry not a Dodge)
I've used every swear word except for the "C" word,-cuss
I've posted pics of puking fat *******,:puke:
I've said "puking fat *******":eek:
I've looked at internet ****,-Showtits
And nobody has asked that I become a member,
What do I got to do?
Run down Main st. drunk and dissorderly, wearing a thong, with a big hard-on and smoking a crack pipe?

Holy crap,,,
all that,,,,, 'cause I felt like changing my sig:eek:

TravisG

Reaction score
Dude RubberFish ifn you do all of that crap you just said I personally will raise enough hell call some guyz names, get kicked off of other web sites and other crap to get you in the VTC. Just to see you do all that stupid ****:rotflmao , and I am not even a member.

Oh yeah by the way I got a WHITE truck. It's a DODGE CUMMINS and its BAD ASS!!!

B

Big K

Re: Vanilla truck gig

Originally posted by rubberfish
OK,,,,,, I don't get it:confused:
You need a white truck,
You need to drink too much,
You need to cuss and swear,
You need to be a trouble maker,

Well,,, I've done all that here,
I've drank beer, whiskey, and aftershave,:drunk:
I've smoked everything that will fit in a rolling paper, I have a white truck, (sorry not a Dodge)
I've used every swear word except for the "C" wordI've said "puking fat *******":eek:
I've looked at internet ****,-Showtits
And nobody has asked that I become a member,
What do I got to do?
Run down Main st. drunk and dissorderly, wearing a thong, with a big hard-on and smoking a crack pipe?

You sound like a prime candidate, but have you no balls? Why should we have to ask you to join? You should come to us on your knees. (no ****** intent intended.) ;)

I can, however, say this.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rubberfish says;
What do I got to do?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Send pics and you're in!
;) :D :thanks:

NAIL BENDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I personally can do without the pics,:rolleyes: But, as far as I can tell, you are in. When others come down on your/our ways, just speak up and tell them where they can go.:kick:

B

Big K

OK, the "on the knees" thing was just in jest.

This time, NB is right to make the call. This sounds like our kind of guy!

Screw you, PC dudes!

Rubberfish, shall you join us?

Please bring some of that good Canuck beer;)

NAIL BENDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now raise your right hand and repeat after me. I rubberfish, will be a pain in the ass from this point forward, I will stand up for my brothers of VTC against the moral, PC whining girly men of other sites and our own site, I will forever renounce the color red or garnet or any shade of the like on my own vehicle, I will not tell lies about others, but, I will tell the truth no matter how much it hurts the other guy, I will color my hair another color if it is red for the remainder of my VTC status.:D

TravisG

Reaction score
I GOTTA GET IN WITH THE VTC. You guyz are my kinda people. I have never drank aftershave, but I do have a glass of whiskey next to me right now (its Saturday after all and the Bud Shootout is on in about 1 1/2 hrs.) My truck is all white and I will never own anything Amethyst. (what kind of color is that anyway?)

russs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL LOL

This is a pretty f'ing funny thread....

I know where to get stickers printed up.....

MYTRNx3

T-R-O-U-B-L-E
Reaction score
Originally posted by MUDDY
gentlemen,
in order to become a member of the vtc you have to prove yourselves worthy. not an easy task. and not a quick process. much is expected of u. you must prove your worthyness over time to the founding members of the vtc. [start with bringing beer and hookers] :) this is a position to be bestowed upon u for life, and a position not to be taken lightly. fortunately i have been bestowed with the title of lifetme hornery member and after owning many many many white trucks and switching colors recently, my bretheren still considor me a member in high standing in the vanilla truck crowd. truth is, as big k stated, if id had my choice id gotten another white rig as white is the supreme color. forced into getin green as i couldnt find a loaded white dually w/ a 48re on the lot and didnt wanna risk an epa versionif id ordred. money i saved i can aford to paint it white someday. no offense to foxyo5 but garnet purple has been long considered to be the most inferior color to vtc members. reason behind that one too :) youd really have to supply lots of beer at gatherings for us to ignore that color :D

Is there chicks in your chapter? If not can I be the first?

Attachments

• 100_0081.jpg
    100_0081.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 66

MYTRNx3

T-R-O-U-B-L-E
Reaction score
The above he's kinda chocolate dipped --- much better in this one!

Attachments

• 101_0191.jpg
    101_0191.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 67

MYTRNx3

T-R-O-U-B-L-E
Reaction score
hahahhaa... Yea your a funny one genedeficiency... Stop trying to make love to my truck already!
LOL

(He can't keep his hands off)

MUDDY

Reaction score
Originally posted by MYTRNx3
Is there chicks in your chapter? If not can I be the first?

hmmmmmmmmmmm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ya are a troublemakr.;) and a [] drnkr:) and as a bonus a mud bogger. and ya used to have a good sig line elsewhere ;) hehehehe

would ya be bringing beer to the chapter meetings;p

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dieselmainiac