Uhaultruckparts.com on sale

mariner45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, you guys all done better than me.
I bought the 6.9/7.3 injection pump for $240 over a week ago (no core) - didn't know anything about the later discount. Anyway, my pump arrived (wife is in US visiting relatives, so the pump went there) safely. I have also ordered a rebuilt 100 amp alternator for $40 plus $6 shipping.

For me up here in the middle of Canada,that is quite a good deal. The area where I live, the price of a rebuilt injection pump is around $650 plus old pump exchanged and of course the government 12% tax :mad::mad:

A couple of years ago my alternator burnt out and a replacement from Napa (local) was about $250 exchange - so for $46 (no exchange) I done good:D;Sweet

Seems like you guys all got better deals - oh well, you win some and you lose some.

If it hadn't been for the earlier posts here about the U-Haul Ebay website I would not have got either.

I paid $174 for a set of 8 BB injectors five months ago and $80 for a set of glowplugs at the same time ( from different sources) - even then the prices were about half of what I would pay in Canada before government taxes.

Hope you guys cleanup - it is sure nice to get some good prices.

Thanks

mariner

FordGuy100

Reaction score
I'm so wanting to buy like crazy, but at the same time I have something sitting in my garage so I think I will pass all the savings onto you guys ;Sweet

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Even a Cummins Guy cant resist,
I bought a Pump, 8 injectors and 8 glow plugs and a Glow Plug Controller, $279.00 for everything,..

No Brainer,..

Pretty sure that Ill need them,...someday,...

KyleQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder what the pricing would be sending a new pump - it's clean too!

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So who is planning on sending thier pump to Mel and get it Moosed,...?
I'm planning to, if Mel's willing...I'm typing a PM to Mel asking where to ship the pump at the moment :D

BTW, I tried my first purchase again and the coupon code went through just fine ;Sweet

Last edited:

oregon-mike

Reaction score
We'll see if they actually have the parts in stock to fulfill the orders. I just ordered an ip & 8 injectors. Found the correct part # on their ebay site (for the pump), hopefully got the right injectors as I couldn't find them listed. Worst case I sell the injectors to somebody who can use them I suppose.

rhkcommander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I get the new pump I might get it moosed depending on when I get money otherwise I'll slap it on... I'm praying I get my order, I can't afford it hardly but I need it and too good to pass up :eek:

I won't be able to afford a 500+ rebuild until after I find a new job

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
Asking again...since most my **** seems to be unoticed...

what about the oil cooler o-rings? vacuum pump a good price? block heater? what brand are these parts anyone know?

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking at the oil cooler stuff, I wasn't sure if the parts were correct. If it were me I'd cross check them with the parts bin here. Looked like IH part numbers. I think the rings were 8-9 bucks a piece, which seems about right, not stellar like some of the uhaul prices on GPs and injectors but not bad either. I haven't priced these at a dealer in some years so I really don't know. I'd definitely crosscheck part numbers. I really doubt you were being ignored, I think not everybody here knows much about the oil cooler stuff, it can be a tricky subject. The one thing I did notice was that they had an oil cooler assy for $349 which would be great if it is indeed new and also inclues everything. It can be that much for a rear header alone if you can even still find them. However I can't throw that kind of money around, I could barely afford the $77 I spent but seriously will I ever have another chance to buy reman injectors for 6 bucks each or GPs for <3? I doubt it.

rhkcommander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IDK about the orings myself... I wanted a set to rebuild my cooler later... Part #?